This Week...

vel

This week is when boys become men. No more wild card BS. No more fun and games. It's all business. Win this game and your fighting for the conference and establish yourself as one of the heavyweights in the NFL.

But this goes for the fans as well. There were a lot of fans scared of the possibility of a Falcons-Seahawks match up. There was "They just match up well with us" or "We won't be able to stop a running attack like Seattle's" or "Their front four will eat our OLine alive".

NEWSFLASH! F*CK THE SEAHAWKS! PERIOD!

They have to come to ATLANTA and see about the Falcons. That includes the fans. They have to deal with Matt Ryan, Roddy White, Tony G, Julio Jones, The Predator, USS Babineaux, Beer-Man, Spoon, Asante and the best safeties in the league. The Seahawks are a good team. Russell Wilson is a good rookie. But he's a rookie. He's sucked on the road. He has no WRs. Lynch is the only threat on offense. Rice and Tate are their leading WRs. Please tell me who can't shut them down 1v1 in the red and black? I have no fear of that offense. Can somebody tell me why I should be scared of it? Russell Wilson, on the road, is 63%, 7 YPA, 10 TDs and 8 INTs with 1801 yards. They beat Carolina 16-12, Chicago in OT and routed Buffalo in Toronto (the game that started the all the hype). Without RG3 getting hurt, they don't win tonight. This isn't how RG3 went out in our game, RG3 threw 2 TDs before going down tonight.

Their defense is good. I will tip my hat to them. Sherman is a shut down corner. Earl Thomas is a ball hawk back there. Chancellor is like WillyMo, a mean thumper but he's 6'3 230, so he's got the frame for those licks, but he's not a turnover machine. Wagner and Wright are some tough LBs. Red Bryant is a load at LE, but fighting with a Clabo is going to be fun to watch. Mebane and Branch will give our interior a fight for 60 minutes too, but between the three, they have 4 sacks. With Clemons going down, they lose 11.5 sacks. Bruce Irvin is no slouch, but he's under 250 lbs. Ask Biermann how that worked out for him when he tried. Just run the ball at Irvin if they dare try and make him a starter. Wear him down.

I just don't see it. We are the superior team. It's time for the team and the fans to start realizing and accepting that. There is no reason to be shaking in your beats men. Ask the Giants what happened the last time we lost to a divisional opponent and had time to think on it with a big game coming up. It's not going to be pretty. Nolan is in the kitchen cooking right this second. We already know Koetter has some things up his sleeves as well. There will be no punches held back. Not to mention the Seahawks will have to make 2 transcontinental trips in the span of a week. Let's keep it real. The Seahawks haven't won a road playoff game since 1983 before tonight.

RISE UP!

This week is when boys become men. No more wild card BS. No more fun and games. It's all business. Win this game and your fighting for the conference and establish yourself as one of the heavyweights in the NFL.

But this goes for the fans as well. There were a lot of fans scared of the possibility of a Falcons-Seahawks match up. There was "They just match up well with us" or "We won't be able to stop a running attack like Seattle's" or "Their front four will eat our OLine alive".

They have to come to ATLANTA and see about the Falcons. That includes the fans. They have to deal with Matt Ryan, Roddy White, Tony G, Julio Jones, The Predator, USS Babineaux, Beer-Man, Spoon, Asante and the best safeties in the league. The Seahawks are a good team. Russell Wilson is a good rookie. But he's a rookie. He's sucked on the road. He has no WRs. Lynch is the only threat on offense. Rice and Tate are their leading WRs. Please tell me who can't shut them down 1v1 in the red and black? I have no fear of that offense. Can somebody tell me why I should be scared of it? Russell Wilson, on the road, is 63%, 7 YPA, 10 TDs and 8 INTs with 1801 yards. They beat Carolina 16-12, Chicago in OT and routed Buffalo in Toronto (the game that started the all the hype). Without RG3 getting hurt, they don't win tonight. This isn't how RG3 went out in our game, RG3 threw 2 TDs before going down tonight.

Their defense is good. I will tip my hat to them. Sherman is a shut down corner. Earl Thomas is a ball hawk back there. Chancellor is like WillyMo, a mean thumper but he's 6'3 230, so he's got the frame for those licks, but he's not a turnover machine. Wagner and Wright are some tough LBs. Red Bryant is a load at LE, but fighting with a Clabo is going to be fun to watch. Mebane and Branch will give our interior a fight for 60 minutes too, but between the three, they have 4 sacks. With Clemons going down, they lose 11.5 sacks. Bruce Irvin is no slouch, but he's under 250 lbs. Ask Biermann how that worked out for him when he tried. Just run the ball at Irvin if they dare try and make him a starter. Wear him down.

I just don't see it. We are the superior team. It's time for the team and the fans to start realizing and accepting that. There is no reason to be shaking in your beats men. Ask the Giants what happened the last time we lost to a divisional opponent and had time to think on it with a big game coming up. It's not going to be pretty. Nolan is in the kitchen cooking right this second. We already know Koetter has some things up his sleeves as well. There will be no punches held back. Not to mention the Seahawks will have to make 2 transcontinental trips in the span of a week. Let's keep it real. The Seahawks haven't won a road playoff game since 1983 before tonight.

RISE UP!

Well said

I just think this board gets a little overboard when they see a team play during our bye week and blow things out of proportion, forgetting just how good of a team they have. The Falcons are dammmnnnedd good. We need to be hype this week and turn up in the Dome. ALL WEEK! I hate coming on here seeing fans conceding to teams that we are superior than in all facets. Having to hear the media dog our team out and then turn around and see fans doubting their own team because of what? Look at every prime time game we've played. Look at every big QB we've played. Look at every single team we've played out of our division. They've all lost to the Falcons in those situations. Somebody tell me why the 2012 Falcons should be shaking in their boots of the 2012 Seahawks.

RISE UP!

Dominique Franks........Everything else though helI yeah!

AMEN!!!

Can't wait for this game! I'm so hyped up already!..

I think we will show the world that the Falcons have only had one single goal after these 3 playoff duds, and that is success in the postseason, which for us starts with seattle.. We're ready to beat them down!

GO FALCONS!!! biggrin.png

Edited by niels petersen