**** This

Young Falcon

I'm tired of all this talk about the Falcons need to bring their A game or we will be in trouble. The truth is that if the Falcons bring their B game they probably will still win; it will be a close game, but the Falcons are great at winning close games. Now if the Falcons bring their A game they will win by at least 10, but please can we as fans at least not have a defeatist attitude? Our team can beat anyone, anywhere, at anytime.

I'm tired of all this talk about the Falcons need to bring their A game or we will be in trouble. The truth is that if the Falcons bring their B game they probably will still win; it will be a close game, but the Falcons are great at winning close games. Now if the Falcons bring their A game they will win by at least 10, but please can we as fans at least not have a defeatist attitude? Our team can beat anyone, anywhere, at anytime.

Good luck with that , it sort of runs rampant around here.

People being scared of the Seahawks, people being too c0cky.

B game and we win?

Bullsh*t. No one brings their B game and wins. You've gotta go full blast in the playoffs, especially against a team like the Seahawks, even if they are overrated.

I think we'll win, but I honestly feel like I'll jynx us, idk why. Maybe it's just my subconscious telling me to be humble, but I want to smack them so hard. We can't bring our B game and win, you gotta go full A game to win, and we've been preparing and practicing since the day after week 17.