No Excuses

Ethos

Our last three matchups were against elite postseason QB's. Warner, Rodgers, Eli. Now the Falcons are up against a rookie for goodness sakes. There should be no reason why the Falcons should drop this game and if they do we can all STFU about this team being different from year's past. That is all.

Our last three matchups were against elite postseason QB's. Warner, Rodgers, Eli. Now the Falcons are up against a rookie for goodness sakes. There should be no reason why the Falcons should drop this game and if they do we can all STFU about this team being different from year's past. That is all.

I agree with that. No excuses.

I'm gonna have to agree with this 1000

Is this an order ???

Or just a comment ?? LOL

Lol you have been dogging the team all year so what do you mean we can all STFU? You haven't been talking so when we win you will still be standing still watching us move on without you.

I don't give two $hits about you child. Real talk. I will be jubilant if the Falcons win next week. What you do or how you feel is of no relevance to me, keep moving on.

There weren't excuses when we lost before. There are no excuses when you're outplayed by a better team. Poor execution and/or preparation clearly proved that we were not the best on the field the last three times.

Pleny of excuses bro. Mostly faulting our coordinators, so no excuses this time. Ya dig?

Sad to say, to the point of desperation if they lose that I can't following them any longer as my heart will be too broken...I have waited patiently for 47 years, invested so much emotionally and financially that to do so any further will only hasten the bitterness that starts to evolve as we transition into and past the golden years. I have no more time for anger or more time to waste away on animus to a team that I have so lovingly embraced as one would a spouse.

I have faith that this time that they know what they are doing and how to accomplish their objective. They will succeed,

Falcons you are our lover, our confidant our sweet obsession and our everything. While we rise up ever day with thoughts of you at the top of our mind, we wonder, we pray, that this is the year that you give to us, what your lover for so long is entitled to, your all, your best!

Falcons you are simply the best, better than all the rest, better than anyone, and you better be good to me!'

Falcons, we emplore you, we beseech you, do not allow anyone any team any deity to stop you from OUR moment in the sun. You are due, we are due, and NOW you must be man enough to step up and take it! Question for the team. ARE YOU MEN or MICE? We will soon know the answer. Falcons, preserve one heart at a time, all you need is three wins in a row, starting 1/13/13 at 1300 hrs to give to us what you now must...we have danced too long, we have petted to long, we must now consummate our marriage...bring us our Cherry, bring us our wedding gift! Please, please, please!!!