Im Super Confident We Win Next Sunday

i wasnt confident the last 3 playoff games and did not want to see green bay in 2010 but i just got a feeling this is our year and we have beat some of the best teams in the league this year, we made the QB of the #1 seedin the AFC look like a rookie, oh yeah and shut out his little brother.

we will be facing a rookie QB, Nolan has got to be licking his chops for this, we lost our other playoff games to freakin all pros.

i was also 4-0 on my playoff predictions this weekend, kinda know my ish.

we will win big sunday, 38-14

i wasnt confident the last 3 playoff games and did not want to see green bay in 2010 but i just got a feeling this is our year and we have beat some of the best teams in the league this year, we made the QB of the #1 seedin the AFC look like a rookie, oh yeah and shut out his little brother.

we will be facing a rookie QB, Nolan has got to be licking his chops for this, we lost our other playoff games to freakin all pros.

Give me some lotto numbers... lol... I think your right though

I have had this unnatural calmness and confidence about this team this year. I don't feel like I think we will win , I feel like I know we will win. Something about this year that just feels like its ours.

Yea I believe they got this first game, honestly I think they make it to New Orleans after that I want to see who the match up is.

I'm right there with you bro! I see the match ups and this one has blowout on it!

I just don't see them stopping Ryan to Jones, Ryan to White, Ryan to Gonzo, Ryan to Douglas, Ryan to Quizz, Ryan to Snelling AND, Quizz, Snelling and Turner in the run game/screen game. I just don't see it being possible.

I also don't see Wilson doing much better against us than he did against the Redskins. Ryan put up 350 yards and 2 TDs on the Redskins D. Wilson, 187 and a TD.

My only worry is whether we stop Lynch or not. If we can contain him and Wilson's legs and not allow them to control the clock, I think we roll over their Defense both rushing and passing.

I see this game ending:

Falcons 27

Seahawks 20

I have had this unnatural calmness and confidence about this team this year. I don't feel like I think we will win , I feel like I know we will win. Something about this year that just feels like its ours.

I have had the same feeling about this team as well this season. I just feel we match up well against just about anyone we play this year and our time is now!!!!

I just don't see them stopping Ryan to Jones, Ryan to White, Ryan to Gonzo, Ryan to Douglas, Ryan to Quizz, Ryan to Snelling AND, Quizz, Snelling and Turner in the run game/screen game. I just don't see it being possible.

I also don't see Wilson doing much better against us than he did against the Redskins. Ryan put up 350 yards and 2 TDs on the Redskins D. Wilson, 187 and a TD.

My only worry is whether we stop Lynch or not. If we can contain him and Wilson's legs and not allow them to control the clock, I think we roll over their Defense both rushing and passing.

I see this game ending:

Falcons 27

Seahawks 20

ditto!