If We Lose To A Rookie 3Rd Round Qb, What Would Be Your Excuse?

#1 pick™

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saying, Wilson isn't Eli, Rodgers, or Warner. Those three will be in Canton. We are finally playing a QB who we all think Ryan is better than. In his first game, Wilson was superior to Ryan in all Ryan's three playoff games. If Ryan plays like s**t again and Wilson who we could have drafted outplays him, what can you really say now? Do you still want to blame the OL? Do you blame Roddy and Julio? Do you blame Gonzo, Coach Smith, TD? Who do you blame if that happened.

Now I think we will win. At home, Nolan v. a rookie QB, Wilson had a lot of overthrows v. Washington. I think we are more smart but at the same time, in the playoffs, everyone is more safe and has less flags and stuff.

Dude, why are you so eager for the team to fail? We'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

In all honesty, I'd go BATSHlT on this team, and be furious...but I don't think it will happen. I'm confident it won't.

Have a bit of confidence, will ya? If Ryan plays like he did against the Giants, against the Panthers first time, against the Broncos...if he plays like he did the majority of the regular season...we win big.

Edited by Falcan Moore

Guest facelessman07

My excuse? Hmm..

We did some "uncharacteristic" things and we weren't very "resilient."

Hopefully Smitty hasn't trademarked those words yet..

Edited by facelessman07