Seahawk's Super Bowl Run Starts Next Sunday If...

They can find some kind of way to beat the Falcons.

Seahawk Fans: Teams that beat the Falcons in the playoffs under Mike Smith/Matt Ryan goes on to play in the Superbowl (Arizona, Green Bay, Giants). You will also probably win it all like Green Bay and the Giants or come very close like Arizona.

Falcon Fans: If you can't see a road to the Super Bowl for Seattle, then you should feel very good about this game next Sunday in the GA Dome wink.png

Your avatar is kind of fruity ....not that theres anything wrong with that .....

I'm basically saying just like the team seem to not give a dam about winning the NFCS Championship, I'm also saying they don't care about the Divisional Playoff round next Sunday. They only care about bringing the Lombardi Trophy to ATL. I'll update it to read that we don't give a dam about the NFCCG around 4:30pm next Sunday wink.png

Reread the post. What I'm suggesting to Falcons and Seahawks Fans is that we are really just that good. If you beat us, you're almost guaranteed a SB appearance. However if we get there, we're almost guaranteed to win it!!!

Aint no dancing around its super bowl or bust. Seahawks had a good season but its our time. Get on the bus or get out the way.

• 2 weeks later...

They can find some kind of way to beat the Falcons.

Seahawk Niners Fans: Teams that beat the Falcons in the playoffs under Mike Smith/Matt Ryan goes on to play in the Superbowl (Arizona, Green Bay, Giants). You will also probably win it all like Green Bay and the Giants or come very close like Arizona.

Falcon Fans: If you can't see a road to the Super Bowl for Seattle, then you should feel very good about this game next Sunday in the GA Dome wink.png