Sea_Bags Will Watch Arizona Game Tape -- Nfc West Defense !

falcon_ace

I don't think we are stopping beast mode but I do think we can contain Wilson but if we can't. Time to start developing Davis or look to drafting a potential QB of the future if Ryan can't get it done. Our best players aren't getting younger.

If they pressure us up the middle, it's over. Luckily, their DTs aren't as scary as their DEs...so hopefully, we can just screen them to death and move on with our lives.

It's hard to screen them when the QB isn't a threat to run.

I don't think we are stopping beast mode but I do think we can contain Wilson but if we can't. Time to start developing Davis or look to drafting a potential QB of the future if Ryan can't get it done. Our best players aren't getting younger.

It's hard to screen them when the QB isn't a threat to run.

What? I'm not talking about read options, I'm talking about screens. You know, the thing we were best in the NFL at? The thing Seattle struggles with stopping?

Wait.........so if our defense cant stop Wilson and Lynch we need to start looking for another QB? blink.png

Careful....your agenda is showing.