Its Really Amazing To Me How Much People On This Msg Board Care About What The Media Says About Us

JG2008

Its really amazing to me how much people on this message board care about what the media says about us - why does it matter so much to people whether they pick us to win or not - or whether they give us "respect" or "media love".

And who cares if they pick Seattle to upset us---just go out and win the game and then the next one and then win the super bowl and everything else will take care of itself---and if we win the super bowl and the media still doesn't give us respect or love us or like the way we won it---FUK 'EM - it doesn't matter

Also --why is everyone freaked out because we have to play seattle? they are a great team but thats what the playoffs are all about --playing great teams and winning and moving on --i say bring it on

we can beat anyone --so lets get it overwith!

Its really amazing to me how much people on this message board care about what the media says about us - why does it matter so much to people whether they pick us to win or not - or whether they give us "respect" or "media love".

And who cares if they pick Seattle to upset us---just go out and win the game and then the next one and then win the super bowl and everything else will take care of itself---and if we win the super bowl and the media still doesn't give us respect or love us or like the way we won it---FUK 'EM - it doesn't matter

Also --why is everyone freaked out because we have to play seattle? they are a great team but thats what the playoffs are all about --playing great teams and winning and moving on --i say bring it on

we can beat anyone --so lets get it overwith!

good post! The game is played on the field. Laugh at the media afterwards.

This game will not be that hard...Not taking anything away from Seattle but they have no receivers to worry about...We should be able to Blitz and confuse Wilson...On the other side...They haven't played a team with this many weapons...One of our receivers will have a big day...and that offset toss to Quizz will be unstoppable..