Seahawks.... Its On Son!

SyCo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their offense didn't look particularly good tonight. They'll have to pick it up next week if they want to win.

True. I don't know if it was first quarter nerves or the field conditions but they definitely have to pick it up next week if they want a chance to win. It should be a really good one but I'm going to have to go with the QB that has proven that he can win in the playoffs.

On a side note, I hope RGIII is ok.

Seems like Seattle was just underwhelming enough for people to wonder if they're really the sort of team to get hot and just plow through the NFC. I didn't feel like I was watching that sort of opponent, that said they look like a team that can take advantage of mistakes, and we've made a lot of mistakes the second half of the season.

Skins are a better team than the Seahawks when healthy. That was evident in the first quarter.

Nahh I think the Seahawks are a better team all around. They've blown out some good teams on this run. Then they have the ingredients that travel well on the road. Defense and a running game.

Seahawks will present a serious challenge to all comers right now. They've got a strong defense and can get after the QB. They run the ball very effectively, the Oline is physcial and Wilson is able to rip a defense with big plays when scrambling. And now they are battle tested on the road in the playoffs with this victory. They won't lack confidence.

The Falcons should win, but I don't see this game as an easy matchup for you guys.

Teams with a D is the falcons worst enemy. we would rather have a a O than a Team with a D.

Our Oline isnt as good as many think. If Ryan is pressured it will be a long day. We already dont have any run blocking and no run game. So all we can do is hope Ryan gets time to throw.

It wont be easy, but if the game stays close in scores. the falcons are masters of the 4th Q close games.

Seahawks are for real though. But so our we.

Well I just know I saw Redskin receivers open all night.

Ryan makes some of those throws the gimipy Rg3 does not.

Will it be enough?? I dunno but I think we have a great chance...especially if Clemons in hurt.

Teams who are speed rushers are the ones we handle the best.

The ones we struggle with are the power type fronts

thefalcons will try and strike fast . what thier first 2 drives. is they dont get points then. The falcons will look really bad all game.

if they score on both those drives. they will take the lead and never give it back and will let the hawks milk the clock trying to keep up.

low scoring game. But falcons can shoot out. the oline needs to hold up. im worried about the seahaws blitzing. that could be a major issue on 3rd down.

The key will be the OL keeping Ice protected and our DL containing Wilson on the play option, and the defense limiting Lynch. The seahawks passing game does not scare me at all. I am sure Nolan is already working on a game plan for the two thing previously mentioned.

Go Falcons

camkick2.gif?w=465&h=243

Truer words were never spoken - this is what will decide the game.