Mike Smith And Staff Is At Flowery Branch Tonight

atlbaby

I'm 100% positive they took the playoffs serious before this year as well.

with the players and coaches complaining about lack of preparation last year and seeing how the players weren't given the week, I would say he took this year a little more serious than the previous 2. Our best game was against Arizona. No excuses for that one

Carroll will have the defenses key on Ryan and I hope we can keep him safe.

Carroll will have the defenses key on Ryan and I hope we can keep him safe.

We get it. You guys are coming after Ryan. You'd better stop the receiving corp first. The Seahawks secondary wasn't impressive. Moreover, our qb is a beast compared to RG3.

Smith is a better coach than most of you guys give him credit for. I look at Washington. 2nd play of the game, calls a timeout. When the birds play, they are ready. We rarely use timeouts for not being ready.

nope we just use them ten seconds too late when preparing for a fg, when its an obvious first down and should try to score a td, or throw challenge flags on unchallengable plays.

Smith is notorious for poor clock management in the heat of the most important moments........hope he has worked on that.....not being negative, just being honest

K thx

No worries. I just went to find the exact quote (it was from Friday):

“Tomorrow we’ll practice. Watch the games tomorrow night and then Sunday we’ll be back in here as a coaching staff waiting to find out exactly who we’re playing. It’s possible that we’ll know late Saturday evening. That game could determine who we’re going to play. If not, it’s going to be late Sunday night. We’ll be in here on Sunday working on our preparation for the week.”