Seabags Are Very Tough Matchup For Falcons --- Media Will Pick Seabags !

falcon_ace

You guys watch how media will pick SEABAGS over us.

They got awesome corners & tough D-line. Awesome running game with mobile & smart QB

Their mentailty is to score 50 on you. I heard on Sea radio that players asked their coach to score over 50 against 49rs in their last matchup.

So they will march right into GA Dome & beat us silly to NFC champ Game right ?

but they will run into MATT RYAN & Falcons Defense who will stop their march.

Matt Ryan and our underrated defense will take over this game. You guys watch.

Playing Cam Newton twice will help us in this matchup.

I want us to be underdogs in this game.

Edited by falcon_ace

I dunno. i just watched halftime. The explained in excited detail every move RG3 and the skins offense made. As they were going to commercial they squeezed in, "The Seahawks have score 13 since then to make it a 1 point game." That was the total coverage on the initial halftime segment.

They aren't going to be as tough as you think. If the Redskins didn't give the game away, Seattle would be headed home for the year. We won't make those types of mistakes. If ATL can come out and score, you can reduce Lynch's impact. On top of that, their D played like D!CK the first half. ATL will tear them up...

Seattle has size everywhere and it's going to bother the Falcons on both sides of the ball. The Falcons already can't run the ball with the interior the line (Konz especially) getting manhandled. Branch and Bryant are going to be tough.

Then the size of their corners on the outside will definitely bother Julio and Roddy. Tony's going to have to get some work going in the middle and they can't have another week of not converting third downs. Because I like Nolan's defense against the rookie QB, but not if they're left out there to let that running game lean on them.

I expect the Falcons to win, but this will be a very, very tough matchup. Matthew has to be flawless.

Seattle has size everywhere and it's going to bother the Falcons on both sides of the ball. The Falcons already can't run the ball with the interior the line (Konz especially) getting manhandled. Branch and Bryant are going to be tough.

Then the size of their corners on the outside will definitely bother Julio and Roddy. Tony's going to have to get some work going in the middle and they can't have another week of not converting third downs. Because I like Nolan's defense against the rookie QB, but not if they're left out there to let that running game lean on them.

I expect the Falcons to win, but this will be a very, very tough matchup. Matthew has to be flawless.

100000% Agree.

Tough tough matchup for our O-line

I expect us to prevail. 20-19

Edited by falcon_ace