Gotta Be A Good Omen...

I'm stuck near Cumberland Galleria, waiting for a friend. Decide to step into the nearby sportsbar to watch Indy-Baltimore until i hear from her. Without a menu in hand, i order a root beer and a cup of clam chowder, basically something to pass the time without them giving me grief for not spending money. I don't even look at my bill, just hand the barmaid a $20. She says, "here's your change $13.13."

Cue Twilight Zone music...

I'm stuck near Cumberland Galleria, waiting for a friend. Decide to step into the nearby sportsbar to watch Indy-Baltimore until i hear from her. Without a menu in hand, i order a root beer and a cup of clam chowder, basically something to pass the time without them giving me grief for not spending money. I don't even look at my bill, just hand the barmaid a $20. She says, "here's your change $13.13."

Cue Twilight Zone music...

Being stuck in the Cumberland Galleria area isn't a good omen. It's starting to resemble Jimmy Carter Blvd more and more each year. I can remember when both were considered nice parts of town.

Pardon my ignorance, but I don't get it.

Nor do I. I don't believe in stuff like that. If you spend enough money, you'll get back odd amounts back more often. I don't get how 13.13 has anything to do with the Falcons.

You ordered clam chowder which is a new England food which is where Boston is which is the hometown of mark wahlberg who portrayed a philadelphia eagles player once, Philly is the team Matt Ryan grew up rooting for, therefore Matt Ryan will win the super bowl

Not to mention Ryan played at Boston college. Sounds logical.