Will Qizz Be The Starter Next Year

THE ICEMAN

Will Qizz be the starter next year?

I think he could be if they don't give him more than 250 carries.Even if we draft a another RB Qizz has really gotten better the more time he gotten. And sure he may only be averaging around 4 yards a carry but I would expect him to have a lot more 10-15 runs than turner because of his ability t make people miss.

I think he has a chance to start next year, with the up tempo type O we have turned to.

Wrongo ! He has a nice little jump cut but has no breakaway speed. He is just too small for an every down back. We need to draft a feature back with speed and moves. There will be plenty in the middle rounds. There is also the possibilty of picking up a free agent like Chris Ivory who would fit that description.

I hope this coaching staff at least gives him the chance. Personally I think it would work out pretty well with Snelling spelling him since Snelling runs hard also and can catch out of the backfield. I know people are sick of me saying this but I really hope we don't use a high draft pick on RB, I'd like to us get a power back in later rounds. I think Quizz has shown enough promise and has run hard enough to earn his shot, and I think we have bigger needs than RB. For that reason, I am sure DT will draft a RB in the 3rd just to pizz me off LOL

Cut Turner, sign Ivory and draft Gillislee. Use all three in tandem with each other to keep defenses off balance. We'd wear the defense out and still have three fresh, very capable backs - four if you count Snelling, who's good in his own way, too.

Where is Gill projected? Why would we need Ivory, what's so unique about him we need to relegate Snelling to a 4th RB?

Wrongo ! He has a nice little jump cut but has no breakaway speed. He is just too small for an every down back. We need to draft a feature back with speed and moves. There will be plenty in the middle rounds. There is also the possibilty of picking up a free agent like Chris Ivory who would fit that description.

he runs a 4.5ish. How many feature backs in the mid rounds that will be faster and run as hard AND be as elusive?

Edited by Desert_Falcon

Where is Gill projected? Why would we need Ivory, what's so unique about him we need to relegate Snelling to a 4th RB?

Gillislee is supposed to be drafted in the 2nd to 3rd round, so I'm hoping we get him in the bottom of the second. What's so special about Ivory? You kidding me? The guy runs angry every time he touches it, he's more explosive than any of our backs currently. Really hard runner. He averages over five yards per carry and, honestly, should probably be their starter...blows my mind that he isn't.

Gillislee is supposed to be drafted in the 2nd to 3rd round, so I'm hoping we get him in the bottom of the second. What's so special about Ivory? You kidding me? The guy runs angry every time he touches it, he's more explosive than any of our backs currently. Really hard runner. He averages over five yards per carry and, honestly, should probably be their starter...blows my mind that he isn't.

hasn't he missed a lot of playing time injured? we have enough of those type players already

Will Qizz be the starter next year?

I think he could be if they don't give him more than 250 carries.Even if we draft a another RB Qizz has really gotten better the more time he gotten. And sure he may only be averaging around 4 yards a carry but I would expect him to have a lot more 10-15 runs than turner because of his ability t make people miss.

No...