My Mock Draft

Karst41

So you are happy with the pass rushing personel we have now KARST???

Man if I could get 2 impact guys early it has to be my man Ogletree who has shored up in my mind as a perfect LBing fit here or any one of the top rated Rush Ends/OLBers that are coming out as my first priority.

If you look at it while G might seem like a place to go I think even with the pass protection we have Ryan can still get it done and with either Konz or Hawley sliding into C and healthy Reynolds sliding back into RG,I'm actually hoping we get something from Holmes Svitek Manley & Johnson before going back to the well.

I'll be disappointed if this draft isn't loaded with defensive picks.The only offensive position I want shored up is at RB and I think we can get a guy from the 3rd round down.

Edited by kiwifalcon

If Warmack slides to us I would like him in the first. I want a pass rusher or big DT in the second, and a RB in the 3rd.

The guees work there or speculation would be based on who slides.

Could flop and get the DT then RB.

Peters is a smallish player, and I prefer sombody big and nasty to play next to Babbs.

Puree of Jelly is no longer on the buffett and perhaps TD's lone draft day blunder,

but like Baker, that was a position that HAD to be filled.

The guees work there or speculation would be based on who slides.

Could flop and get the DT then RB.

Peters is a smallish player, and I prefer sombody big and nasty to play next to Babbs.

Puree of Jelly is no longer on the buffett and perhaps TD's lone draft day blunder,

but like Baker, that was a position that HAD to be filled.

Very true. I also wouldn't mind us trading back. If Warmack is not there or a good pass rusher I would trade back.

Picking Late in the 3rd Round (if we do not trade down)

I Like Geathers from UGA 6'6 330 lbs.

If you watched TD last night, he stated that the Falcons defense is not pigeon holed

into a 4-3 or 3-4.

Our Defense has become the Innovative Next opponent.

Geathers massive size gives him te ability to be a nasty 3-4 NT or

a 4-3 lineman on any given down.

Picking Late in the 3rd Round (if we do not trade down)

I Like Geathers from UGA 6'6 330 lbs.

If you watched TD last night, he stated that the Falcons defense is not pigeon holed

into a 4-3 or 3-4.

Our Defense has become the Innovative Next opponent.

Geathers massive size gives him te ability to be a nasty 3-4 NT or

a 4-3 lineman on any given down.

Geathers hasn't declared yet I don't believe.

If TG retires I think the best WR or TE available in the 1st this team goes as the offense does then a RB in 2nd round Stepfan Taylor or Lacy. Unless some one falls we shouldn't burn another pick on a DE or OL.

I think we already have enough young players on DL and OL if you want an upgrade we should go sign some one the cap space should be there.

Edited by joe 1982

If TG retires I think the best WR or TE available in the 1st this team goes as the offense does then a RB in 2nd round Stepfan Taylor or Lacy. Unless some one falls we shouldn't burn another pick on a DE or OL.

I think we already have enough young players on DL and OL if you want an upgrade we should go sign some one the cap space should be there.

You win in the trenches. TE, WR, and RB can be addressed from 3rd on. 1st and 2nd should be used on a RG, a pass rusher, or a big DT to suck up blocks.

Yea let's waste another pick on the OL or DL were has that gotten us? its a lot easier to hit on skilled players its either hit or miss on OL and DL and mostly miss.

Those needs should be addressed in FA not the draft we already have young players there we need vets not rookies.

Just look at the impact Samuals has had.

Edited by joe 1982

Warmack is a Guard and those guys seldom get drafted in the first round,

Typically the First round picks are Offensive or Defensive play makers who

impact the game, or Left tackles.

We have a very good chance that Warmack falls to us.

Mike Lupati did, its been a trend of late. If Warmack is off the board would you take his team mate Jones instead?