I Will Buy A Falcons Fan Ticket To Nfc Championship Game !

OK Buddy contacted me. He is close to naming a winner and only needs to confirm the winner can make it from out of town before he finalizes and announces it. Cool story!!!!

Cooler story would have been announcing the winner several days ago as he promised, the maybe a deserving out of town fan wouldn't have to make last minute travel plans.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Faith was nominated in Post #94 on Page 5.

Thanks, I wanted to read the story that got the nomination and that was a good one. I applaud you for what you are doing as well. You have both went out of your way to help someone. Great stuff guys and hopefully karma returns the favor. I'm sure if it doesn't though you two will still be alright.

Well guys Faith messaged me and said he can't make it due to health reasons. sad.png

He was very grateful for the offer. Dam I wanted him to be able to take advantage of this opportunity.

I sent a message to Ace to let him know. So I guess it will go to the next lucky poster on his list.

Hopefully Ace gets the message soon.

Good luck to all.

I am 51 & live in NYC all my life, I would send a video from the early 70's showing my Christmas present being an ATL helmet! (Super 8) Yes, early 70's...Claude,Nobis,Lee,Hampton,Malone, & my favorite name...ZOOK. I have 3 rooms in NOLA within 10 miles of the dome, but no ticket! I will book air after the game....

I am 51 & live in NYC all my life, I would send a video from the early 70's showing my Christmas present being an ATL helmet! (Super 8) Yes, early 70's...Claude,Nobis,Lee,Hampton,Malone, & my favorite name...ZOOK. I have 3 rooms in NOLA within 10 miles of the dome, but no ticket! I will book air after the game....

Sorry, but OP's offer is for today's game.