I Will Buy A Falcons Fan Ticket To Nfc Championship Game !

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am a season ticket holder and this year i only went to 3 games i went to the redskins game (my bday present) the Panties game and the Cowboys game..... but heres the thing... i live in va beach va and i also have 2 season tickets.. this year i gave yes GAVE my tickets away.. i just couldnt make the trip to ATL every home game... for the Raiders game i called a local highschool in ATLanta, Norcross high school, i talked to the Varsity football coach i told him that i wasnt able to go to the game and would like to give my tickets to a senior football player who had a 3.0 gpa or better. i wanted nothing for the tickets.. i wanted to show that people notice hard work and reward that student athlete with 2 great seats to a pro game

you can call to verifiy this story 7704483674 and speak to Coach Keith Maalof

also there are 3 forum member that can vouch that i gave... yes gave my tickets to them for free this year.. Durrtay recieved both my tickets to the Aints game this year Faclonschick87 and Torris got a ticket to the Cardnials game. THESE TICKETS WERE FREE!!! I DIDNT WANT ANYTHING... i just wanted good ATL fans to cheer in my spot.. i had the chance to buy tickets to the playoff games this year but, christmas was here and my daughters bday was Jan 12.. i wanted my kids to have a great xmas and my daughter to have a pretty cool bday...

btw my tickets are awesome seat sect 243 row 3 seats 5&6 and cost a lot of money.... id be extremely greatful if you bought me a ticket based on my story... good luck to everyone tryin to get a ticket and thats for doing this bro!!

I already posted my story and would say that I would be there if at anyway possible however due to my situation that I explained with going through a divorce and losing my house and car then meeting the girl of my dreams and becoming a daddy to the sweetest three year old little girl. I just have no money at all. I would give my last dime for these girls and I do. The biological father doesn't help one cent so I'm left with already low finances and still paying for school and gymnastics and I wouldn't trade it but I really want to be at this game. I would be forever grateful. I hope you consider me for the ticket and thanks again!

I can vouch for

BCEagleATLFalcon

I saw her at a couple games in Tampa! She was at Matt's first road game EVER! It's only fitting she should be at his first NFCCG. happy.png

I'm flying in from Florida Saturday night! RISE UP!

Your signs at those games are always the best. biggrin.png

Honestly, at this point, I'm not sure I can afford the flight. It's already $200 more than it was on Monday.

This dude ever announcing a winner?! LOL.

I'm 14-0 in the Dome, nuff said.

These 14 games include:

Lions 2008

Chiefs 2008

Saints 2008

Packers regular season game 2010

49ers 2010

Titans 2011

Jaguars 2011

Broncos 2012

Panthers 2012

Raiders 2012

Cowboys 2012

Cardinals 2012

Saints 2012

Seahawks 2013

I have proof to back this statement up, this isn't bologna.

Edited by FalconFanTann

These 14 games include:

Lions 2008

Chiefs 2008

Saints 2008

49ers 2010

Titans 2011

Jaguars 2011

Broncos 2012

Panthers 2012

Raiders 2012

Cowboys 2012

Cardinals 2012

Saints 2012

Seahawks 2013

I'm 1-0 in the dome. I was at that Jaguars game, too. biggrin.png Wish I could be at the game this Sunday, but I'm a broke college student and my refund check still hasn't come in yet. Hope whomever gets the ticket enjoys the game...

i am a season ticket holder and this year i only went to 3 games i went to the redskins game (my bday present) the Panties game and the Cowboys game..... but heres the thing... i live in va beach va and i also have 2 season tickets.. this year i gave yes GAVE my tickets away.. i just couldnt make the trip to ATL every home game... for the Raiders game i called a local highschool in ATLanta, Norcross high school, i talked to the Varsity football coach i told him that i wasnt able to go to the game and would like to give my tickets to a senior football player who had a 3.0 gpa or better. i wanted nothing for the tickets.. i wanted to show that people notice hard work and reward that student athlete with 2 great seats to a pro game

you can call to verifiy this story 7704483674 and speak to Coach Keith Maalof

also there are 3 forum member that can vouch that i gave... yes gave my tickets to them for free this year.. Durrtay recieved both my tickets to the Aints game this year Faclonschick87 and Torris got a ticket to the Cardnials game. THESE TICKETS WERE FREE!!! I DIDNT WANT ANYTHING... i just wanted good ATL fans to cheer in my spot.. i had the chance to buy tickets to the playoff games this year but, christmas was here and my daughters bday was Jan 12.. i wanted my kids to have a great xmas and my daughter to have a pretty cool bday...

btw my tickets are awesome seat sect 243 row 3 seats 5&6 and cost a lot of money.... id be extremely greatful if you bought me a ticket based on my story... good luck to everyone tryin to get a ticket and thats for doing this bro!!

I live out in Suffolk & for several years I had season tickets & tried to make it down to as many games as possible. Never made more than 3, but usually only 1 or 2. I ended up giving my tix away as well, but to family back in GA who I knew couldn't afford tix on their own. Just saying props to you for trying to keep up the STHs while in Norfolk, I know how hard it is & if you're driving down for a game next year, hit me up if you have an extra & I'll pay for the gas in exchange for a tix.

You're absolutely right. First he was going to announce the winner on Sunday, then Monday, then......<crickets>

and being thursday now, its nearly impossible for someone out of town to make arrangements.....

this was a really cool thing for him to do......but, to BS about it is pretty cruddy, I mean, why even start the thread if you aren't gonna follow thru...oh well

These 14 games include:

Lions 2008

Chiefs 2008

Saints 2008

49ers 2010

Titans 2011

Jaguars 2011

Broncos 2012

Panthers 2012

Raiders 2012

Cowboys 2012

Cardinals 2012

Saints 2012

Seahawks 2013

dang! that's awesome... during the ryan era i am 5-0 in the dome:

Lions 2008

Panthers 2009

Packers 2010

Bucs 2011

Broncos 2012