I Will Buy A Falcons Fan Ticket To Nfc Championship Game !

Here is my nomination...

I have been a Falcons fan since birth. I grew up in kennesaw for most of my life and thats where my love for anything Atlanta was formed. I currently live in San Antonio due to the military. I would absolutely love to have the chance to go to this game. I was medically retired from the air force back in 2010 and now my wife has joined the Air Force and that is why we are stationed in San Antonio. I have been a NFL sunday ticket buyer since 2008. I have never been able to go to a game in the Georgia Dome although i have been to 2 falcons games in carolina. The last one i attended was the game with Joey harrington as QB. I would go insane if i was able to attend the NFC championship game! No matter who wins this is one of the best things ive ever seen someone do. Rise Up!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FF567 has said he's never been to a game and he has like over 30,000 posts. Or give it to someone like Poker Steve, FAlconPA or FFS70 someone whos' suffering - but then again, with how Falcons let you down, would that really be a gift? Only thing about BCE is she's a Ryan fan. What would happen to her if Ryan leaves and Vick comes back?

OK I'm suffering now bro? I don't think so. Well maybe from the laryngitis I have. But that's about it. I have withstood every Falcon season since I signed up in 1970. Contrary to popular belief I'm doin OK. I've probably seen more live Falcon games than anyone on this board not named Tandy.

BCE is way more than a Ryan fan. Yea she joined when Ryan came on board but she has since been a full, die hard, card carrying Falcon. She's travelled to several games, added value to TATF and done youman's work on the HSA. I might be wrong but I think she's a student or just starting her career and probably not nearly as well off as some on this board. There may be more deserving fans on TATF but I can't think of a better one right now.

OK I'm suffering now bro? I don't think so. Well maybe from the laryngitis I have. But that's about it. I have withstood every Falcon season since I signed up in 1970. Contrary to popular belief I'm doin OK. I've probably seen more live Falcon games than anyone on this board not named Tandy.

BCE is way more than a Ryan fan. Yea she joined when Ryan came on board but she has since been a full, die hard, card carrying Falcon. She's travelled to several games, added value to TATF and done youman's work on the HSA. I might be wrong but I think she's a student or just starting her career and probably not nearly as well off as some on this board. There may be more deserving fans on TATF but I can't think of a better one right now.

Well, when I meant suffering I meant suffering as a fan from wanting the team to win so badly. Not suffering in like having some actual illness or something. I don't want to go there. I mean think about it. If you've been with the team through all the ups and down, shouldn't you be the first to get to celebrate if we win the big one? You may have been to a lot of games but how many NFC Championships have you been to?

Edited by Mr. Right

FF567 has said he's never been to a game and he has like over 30,000 posts. Or give it to someone like Poker Steve, FAlconPA or FFS70 someone whos' suffering - but then again, with how Falcons let you down, would that really be a gift? Only thing about BCE is she's a Ryan fan. What would happen to her if Ryan leaves and Vick comes back?

A.) He ain't coming back, man. Move on.

B.) I'm a Falcons fan. May have come because of Ryan, but I'm not leaving with him.

C.) I said myself, expressly, that "I'm certainly not the most tenured of Falcons fans (and you should give it to someone else long-suffering if it's between me and him/her.)"

So I'm not exactly sure what your point is.

A.) He ain't coming back, man. Move on.

B.) I'm a Falcons fan. May have come because of Ryan, but I'm not leaving with him.

C.) I said myself, expressly, that "I'm certainly not the most tenured of Falcons fans (and you should give it to someone else long-suffering if it's between me and him/her.)"

So I'm not exactly sure what your point is.

And he's not leaving anyway.

I have been a lifelong fan of the falcons. I grew up really poor and was never able to attend a game my entire life until I joined the army in 2004 and was stationed in Seattle in 2005. I attended my first falcons game at quest field in 2005. We lost that game and I was hounded for six blocks walking back to my car by seahawks fans because vick couldn't finish a game winning drive with a td. I got out of the army in 2008 as a disabled veteran and moved back to the Atlanta area. I had season tickets for the 08-10 seasons. In 2010, I worked for the falcons as a season tickets sales rep. I was unable to get season Tix the last two seasons bc I went through a divorce and lost my car in 2011 and in 2012 I couldn't bc I met and started dating my fiance who lost her job and I became a daddy to the sweetest most beautiful 2 yr old. Her biological dad has been out of her life for so long that I have taken that role and I do everything for her financially and otherwise. I would love a trip to the game next Sunday and would like to say God bless you for doing this. If you don't pick me, I understand but I can assure you I am one of the biggest fans this team has. Thank you for your consideration! My email is jlhoop21@yahoo.com and my name is Jason if you do pick me!

Well, when I meant suffering I meant suffering as a fan from wanting the team to win so badly. Not suffering in like having some actual illness or something. I don't want to go there. I mean think about it. If you've been with the team through all the ups and down, shouldn't you be the first to get to celebrate if we win the big one? You may have been to a lot of games but how many NFC Championships have you been to?

Well bro this really aint my first rodeo.

No I have never been to an NFCCG. We've only played in two and they were both on the road. Couldn't make it to PHI or MIN.

The Falcons could have gone 3-13 in 2012 and I'd still be here when the season kicks off with our NCAA draft picks this spring.

I don't feel like I'm suffering. And I'm not really goin anywhere. My loyalty never falters. Ever. Trust me. They don't have to win to keep my loyalty.

It's easy for me. I'm a Georgia homer. I follow all Georgia teams. Since 1970. All Georgia teams bro.

Falcons, Hawks, Braves, Thrashers, Flames, Chiefs, Georgia Dawgs, Ramblin Wreck, GSU, GA Southern, Dream, Force, CAU, Morehouse, you name it.

I still vote for BCE. But if buddy doesn't like her I'll nominate Falcons Faithful.

Older Falcon fan. Probably doesn't have much time left. Disabled. Needs Rest. If he picks Faith I'll buy him a round trip Greyhound ticket from South Georgia, pick him up at the station, wheel him right up to One Georgia Dome and get him back to the station by sundown. It would be an honor. Dude would cherish that. Trust me.

I will fly down from Boston if you're serious. I'm certainly not the most tenured of Falcons fans (and you should give it to someone else long-suffering if it's between me and him/her), but I am an intense fan. I'd leave without a voice.

I'm trying to think of the picture that sums up my dedication. And, given the wrath of Philly fans, I feel that the following says it best:

IMG_3154.jpg

awesome pic cool.png

Who you guys vote for ?

I am going through the thread & man its hard.

As much as I deeply appreciate "votes" in my favor in this thread, I've got to think you must give it to either the longest-tenured fan in here and/or the one who's never even had the privilege and fun of attending a Falcons game. (Not sure who that would be, but that's my thinking.)