I Will Buy A Falcons Fan Ticket To Nfc Championship Game !

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a longtime season ticket holder until this season (still have my card). We tailgated every game. My daughter's first game was Matt Ryan's first game. She signaled TD just before Matt threw his first pass to Jenkins. Matt and my daughter have the same birthday (May 17). And, since she has been alive, the Falcons have nev had a losing season. So, not only do I breathe Falcons football, i breed it ;-) Matt was drafted on my anniversary and we stayed at home to watch the draft and went out to dinner the next night.

I'm a lifelong Falcons fan. My first game was when I was 10, attending the Dallas playoff game in 1980. I have been to the last 3 playoff games in Arizona, at home vs. Green Bay, and in New York. ****, I stayed for every minute of every game in the 2007 season. Harrington and Leftwich should earn me bonus point :-)

Work moved me to Seattle in September of last year. I delayed the start of my new job by a week so I could stay in Atlanta and watch us exorcise the MV7 demons. My first weekend in seattle, the birds came up to play the Seahags. that was a great game to sit in row 1, 20 yard line. However, that hasn't done anything but increased my fandom. My wife and I flew to New Orleans at Christmas last year to see the Falcons shut down Brees and keep him from getting a record.

I am flying down to Atlanta next weekend because there is no way I was going to miss Smith and Ryan's first playoff win (still looking for a tailgate next Sunday if anyone has space available).

On top of all that, nothing would be better if we beat the Seahawks and I was able to make sure their fans didnt forget the game on my flight back.

So, if you are really giving a ticket away, I'm ready to secure a plane ticket from Seattle to Alanta next weekend. I will buy the first two rounds also!

EDIT - Tried to attach photos but it keeps saying they are too large.

I was a longtime season ticket holder until this season (still have my card). We tailgated every game. My daughter's first game was Matt Ryan's first game. She signaled TD just before Matt threw his first pass to Jenkins. Matt and my daughter have the same birthday (May 17). And, since she has been alive, the Falcons have nev had a losing season. So, not only do I breatje Falcons football, i breed it ;-) Matt was drafted on my anniversary and we stayed at home to watch the draft and went out to dinner the next night.

Work moved me to Seattle in September of last year. I delayed the start of my new job by a week so I could stay in Atlanta and watch us exorcise the MV7 demons. My first weekend in seattle, the birds came up to play the Seahags. that was a great game to sit in row 1, 20 yard line. However, that hasn't done anything but increased my fandom. I am flying down to Atlanta next weekend because there is no way I was going to miss Smith and Ryan's first playoff win (still looking for a tailgate next Sunday if anyone has space available).

On top of all that, nothing would be better if we beat the Seahawks and I was able to make sure their fans didnt forget the game on my flight back.

So, if you are really giving a ticket away, I'm ready to secure a plane ticket from Seattle to Alanta next weekend. I will buy the first two rounds also!

Yes SIR . I am a FALCONS fan and I hope to make a fellow fans day with NFC championship ticket.

I will give the ticket after 1st Playoff game.

Edited by falcon_ace

I live in California, planned on flying out for the 13th but financial circumstances prevented it. I have been a DIEHARD fan since I was 10, I am currently 23. When we lost to the packers in the 2010-2011 Divisional game, I slept until Monday. The main reason I would want the ticket is to do my part in being as loud as humanly possible on Defense. You're awesome for giving people this oppurtunity, whoever gets the ticket better get there EARLY and get LOUD!

I don't have any fancy story that could persuade you one way or another. I know I am not the biggest Falcons fan because of people like Tandy, Supes, etc. However, I know that I am still a HUGE Falcons fan and would absolutely cherish any chance to see the Falcons in the dome. I've only had the privilege to attend three games. 2010 vs Panthers with my wife who was pregnant with my son at the time, 2010 when I took my best friend and his wife to the Bills game (they are Bills fans), and this year I worked as security on the field during the military appreciation game against the Arizona Cardinals.

Due to my father being in the military and constantly moving I never got the shot as a child. Now that I am grown, I too am in the service and was deployed for the 2011 season but have managed to make it out to a couple of games. This would be my first professional sport playoff experience. I would be there for tailgating, the pre game ceremony, and anything else anyone wanted me to get pictures/videos of. Thanks for the consideration

I will fly down from Boston if you're serious. I'm certainly not the most tenured of Falcons fans (and you should give it to someone else long-suffering if it's between me and him/her), but I am an intense fan. I'd leave without a voice.

I'm trying to think of the picture that sums up my dedication. And, given the wrath of Philly fans, I feel that the following says it best:

IMG_3154.jpg

BC should get it. She was a Ryan fan before any of us.

awesome thing you are doing, I don't have a super story to share, I been a falcon fan since 78, and am flying in for the divisional round next sunday

still undetermined whether I can do the same for the Conf Championship, but will try

on a side note, anyone know when ticketmaster will have the conf champ round on sale?

I have been a Falcons fan my whole life. I have been a season ticket holder since 2004, until this year. My first year I had the tickets I lived in Atlanta, that year the Falcons played the Rams in the playoffs and I had to coach a high school basketball game and had to give my tickets to my brother and dad. The next year I moved to Chattanooga and I kept my tickets, endured the year of Petrino, sat in the Dome and watched the Packers destroy us. This year I could no longer afford my tickets, and I moved to Nebraska. I was fortunate to get to see the season opener in KC. I probably can't afford to get to the game, but I would find a way to make it happen. There is a good chance that the Falcons will be playing the Packers and I want to be there to see Aaron Rogers poor face when the Falcons send him Home. I had two tickets to the NFC Championship the last time the Falcons were the number one seed, I thought then I would get to go, unfortunately the Packers spoiled that. I can only dream about going now. Please make my dream come true.

I was born in Atlanta, grew up in Marietta, and lived most of my adult life in Rome, Ga. In 2001, I made the mistake of marrying a girl from Louisiana. In 2005, she wanted to move back to her hometown and I agreed. She filed for divorce 2 months later. The divorce was final on a Monday, and she married her college sweetheart 5 days later. I stayed here to be close to my daughter.

I live in the heart of Who-Dat country. I have to deal with those f*ckers on a daily basis. I've even picked up my daughter from school with her wearing a Drew Brees jersey.

I want the Falcons to win a Super Bowl so badly that I can't stand it. I've been a fan since I was a kid. I'm still upset about the Dallas playoff game (and the Denver Super Bowl also). Two years ago, I had the fireworks set up in my backyard for the Green Bay game. My plan was to let my Who Dat neighborhood know about the Falcons winning that game, then the NFC, then the Superbowl with ever increasing fireworks celebrations. Instead, I had to swallow another bitter pill while shaking my head and wondering if the Lombardi would ever come to Atlanta.

I truly believe that this can be our year.

I'm also an amatuer photographer. If selected, I promise to document the trip extremely well. The following photograph proudly hangs on my kitchen wall. I would love to add a Falcons photo next to it. I'm sure the photo needs no description, but just in case, it's a shot I took of Sid Bream as he began "The Slide". It is my favorite photo that I have ever taken. I still get emotional remembering the electricity of that night in my beloved city of Atlanta.

Bream1_zps633f3b1c.jpg

Edited by sandwedge

atlanta-falcons-running-back.jpg

I will buy a Falcons Fan a ticket to NFC Championship Game.

Post your reasons to why you deserve this trip. How big a fan are you ?

Best case will win a Playoff Ticket to NFC champ game.

No Airfare.

You have to post atleast 20 pics & few videos of your overall experience after championship game.

So you are ok with paying for a Falcon fan to go to NFC championship although Falcons won't be there? Man you really are a generous person!

FF567 has said he's never been to a game and he has like over 30,000 posts. Or give it to someone like Poker Steve, FAlconPA or FFS70 someone whos' suffering - but then again, with how Falcons let you down, would that really be a gift? Only thing about BCE is she's a Ryan fan. What would happen to her if Ryan leaves and Vick comes back?

Edited by Mr. Right