I Will Buy A Falcons Fan Ticket To Nfc Championship Game !

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been a Falcon fan since I was eight, but since I'm young, that still only means twelve years. Never been able to attend a Falcon game because of my financial situation and occupation in the Navy, but funnily enough, that weekend coincides perfectly with where I'm all freed up. Even if you don't buy me it, I'll probably bust out my savings to try and go to the Championship game if we make it.

That said, if you give me the championship tickets, I'll let you choose a Falcons related tattoo for me to get on my body. Nothing that would be outrageously expensive, or flat out nasty (think Eugene Robinson nasty), but I've been planning to get one for a while...so there's an opportunity for ya.

And if the Falcons aren't playing, I'll give the tickets to whoever else (but I think we'll definitely be playing). When I go, I'll commemorate everything. I'll make you a freaking scrapbook if you want haha

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

im currently scheduled to donate a kidney to an orphan the monday after the game. doc says chances of survival would be slim, because i donated my other kidney to a kitten a couple years back while i was volunteering my time as a dj in south Africa for the peace corps. i was a peace corp seal which is harder, but worth it seeing those skinny guys dance the night away. but i agree, the guy with the tattoo deserves it more

are you serious? If so that is a wonderful thing for you to do.

I volunteer for charities a lot. My wife and the Falcons got me into it. it is a great feeling.

- I thought at first I was helping others.....but realized I was helping myself as well.

My prayers will be with you on that Monday.

U are now officially my favorite person in the world syco...

im currently scheduled to donate a kidney to an orphan the monday after the game. doc says chances of survival would be slim, because i donated my other kidney to a kitten a couple years back while i was volunteering my time as a dj in south Africa for the peace corps. i was a peace corp seal which is harder, but worth it seeing those skinny guys dance the night away. but i agree, the guy with the tattoo deserves it more

are you serious? If so that is a wonderful thing for you to do.

I volunteer for charities a lot. My wife and the Falcons got me into it. it is a great feeling.

- I thought at first I was helping others.....but realized I was helping myself as well.

My prayers will be with you on that Monday.

Yeah, he's serious. Not a lot of people know kittens can use human kidneys.

I'm a 22 year old college student that lives in Rhode Island and goes to URI for school. I've been a road warrior up here for the Falcons. Went to games in New England, two games in New York, the Pittsburgh game that we lost in OT a few years back. All paid for myself along with paying for school, my car, phone, etc. I've been financially on my own since Junior year of high school working all the time. I've dealt with, and often put in plenty of arguing with the fans as I often STILL received Mike Vick torment despite being years removed. Finally, I decided to work my butt off all summer and go to Atlanta for a game. So I saved up money, and went down with my roommate for the Green Bay game last year, spending the money to stay the weekend, 50 yard line seats, and a nice hotel. That same year when Falcons had the playoff game in New York, I couldn't pass the chance to drive to a playoff game. Paid an obnoxious amount and went down with a friend for the game. I left that one embarrassed sadly. This year, decided to do the same thing. Worked my butt off, 60 hours a week all summer long. Flew my roommate and I down for the Monday Night game against Denver. Stayed the weekend, went to a GT vs Virginia game, and two Nationals Braves games just for fun. I've put up with a state full of New England games for years, always standing up for my team no matter what. I wanted to go to a playoff game really badly this year but after the cost of going for the Denver game and seeing how much tickets were, I knew I couldn't afford to make it down for a playoff game. I've even come close to buying season tickets despite the fact I'd probably only be able to go to one, maybe two games tops. A playoff game in Atlanta is my goal, and I would absolutely pay to fly down there should I not have to pay for a playoff game ticket. I don't know if anyone has been a bigger fan than me over the past few years.

I'm a 22 year old college student that lives in Rhode Island and goes to URI for school. I've been a road warrior up here for the Falcons. Went to games in New England, two games in New York, the Pittsburgh game that we lost in OT a few years back. All paid for myself along with paying for school, my car, phone, etc. I've been financially on my own since Junior year of high school working all the time. I've dealt with, and often put in plenty of arguing with the fans as I often STILL received Mike Vick torment despite being years removed. Finally, I decided to work my butt off all summer and go to Atlanta for a game. So I saved up money, and went down with my roommate for the Green Bay game last year, spending the money to stay the weekend, 50 yard line seats, and a nice hotel. That same year when Falcons had the playoff game in New York, I couldn't pass the chance to drive to a playoff game. Paid an obnoxious amount and went down with a friend for the game. I left that one embarrassed sadly. This year, decided to do the same thing. Worked my butt off, 60 hours a week all summer long. Flew my roommate and I down for the Monday Night game against Denver. Stayed the weekend, went to a GT vs Virginia game, and two Nationals Braves games just for fun. I've put up with a state full of New England games for years, always standing up for my team no matter what. I wanted to go to a playoff game really badly this year but after the cost of going for the Denver game and seeing how much tickets were, I knew I couldn't afford to make it down for a playoff game. I've even come close to buying season tickets despite the fact I'd probably only be able to go to one, maybe two games tops. A playoff game in Atlanta is my goal, and I would absolutely pay to fly down there should I not have to pay for a playoff game ticket. I don't know if anyone has been a bigger fan than me over the past few years.

http://s1275.beta.ph...Lisle/library/?

Uploaded a few photos for proof haha, sadly I didn't have a fancy camera phone for the Jets and New England games, but I did go to the Jets one senior year of high school and the Pats one sophomore year of college.

Edited by RI Falcon

Cracking my side on this one!

Im a Falcons fan from Denmark :)

I went to my first Atlanta Falcons game just a couple of weeks ago. It was the game against the Giants. I have been wanting to go for several years, and after having saved up for it for so many years I finally went. I screamed my lungs out, and then got on the plane back home almost immediately after the game. Couldn't afford to stay at a hotel so I had to leave quickly after. I got a Matt Ryan signed helmet and a Sean Weatherspoon jersey.

When the Falcons play in Denmark I'm always up all night watching them even though I have to get up and go to work early morning. I love my Falcons even though the time difference makes it a bit hard sometimes!

I would travel all the way from Europe again just to see another game with my birds. Especially the championship game!! So take me into consideration. I'm a huge fan!