I Will Buy A Falcons Fan Ticket To Nfc Championship Game !

atlanta-falcons-running-back.jpg

I will buy a Falcons Fan a ticket to NFC Championship Game.

Post your reasons to why you deserve this trip. How big a fan are you ?

Best case will win a Playoff Ticket to NFC champ game.

No Airfare.

You have to post atleast 20 pics & few videos of your overall experience after championship game.

Edited by falcon_ace
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you buy airfare too? lol

I can't afford the trip to ATL... But I'll tell ya a sweet story none the less.

A couple weeks ago I took off for Detroit after being offered a ticket here on the message board. Didn't know if the guy would really show up. But I decided to go for it anyways. He showed up as did I. And it was a great night. Got to go to my first ever professional football game. Got to watch the Dirty Birds wrap up home field and got to watch Calvin Johnson break the recieving yards in a season record. ALL ON PRIMETIME!!!

Can you buy airfare too? lol

I can't afford the trip to ATL... But I'll tell ya a sweet story none the less.

A couple weeks ago I took off for Detroit after being offered a ticket here on the message board. Didn't know if the guy would really show up. But I decided to go for it anyways. He showed up as did I. And it was a great night. Got to go to my first ever professional football game. Got to watch the Dirty Birds wrap up home field and got to watch Calvin Johnson break the recieving yards in a season record. ALL ON PRIMETIME!!!

Airfare no but I want the Fan to go to the game & post pictures and their experience.

I will fly down from Boston if you're serious. I'm certainly not the most tenured of Falcons fans (and you should give it to someone else long-suffering if it's between me and him/her), but I am an intense fan. I'd leave without a voice.

I'm trying to think of the picture that sums up my dedication. And, given the wrath of Philly fans, I feel that the following says it best:

IMG_3154.jpg

Don't wanna flood your thread but here is a couple of pics from the Lions game.

Driving up to Ford Field.

w6t5e.jpg

Julio's touchdown...Only three of us Falcons fans in the section...The guy next to me (who was on crutches and wearing a MR2 jersey, man were the Detroit fans brutal to him) Myself, and the guy you see in the pic...

mvrzG.jpg

Awesome.

This is not my thread. This is dedicated to Falcons Fans.

im currently scheduled to donate a kidney to an orphan the monday after the game. doc says chances of survival would be slim, because i donated my other kidney to a kitten a couple years back while i was volunteering my time as a dj in south Africa for the peace corps. i was a peace corp seal which is harder, but worth it seeing those skinny guys dance the night away. but i agree, the guy with the tattoo deserves it more

Been a fan since the 80s, live in Indiana so I've only been to away games (what better game to by my first home game, so determined to go to the Lions game I went on crutches, and finally I will do whatever it takes to get there if you buy the ticket.

Pics and HD video a given!

Got the OK from the wife....which is big since we have 4 girls 6 and under. Wouldn't do it unless she were ok with it.