Nfc Winner Today Comes To Atlanta...

egoprime II

Other teams fans are still dwelling on the 0-3 record and Alot of what is have seen on other sites is basically mocking of the falcons and their record. No teams fans fear the birds simply because they feel we can be easily upset. They go by all the games where the team struggled against lesser teams and of course the 3 losses. They're in for a big surprise.

Other teams fans are still dwelling on the 0-3 record and Alot of what is have seen on other sites is basically mocking of the falcons and their record. No teams fans fear the birds simply because they feel we can be easily upset. They go by all the games where the team struggled against lesser teams and of course the 3 losses. They're in for a big surprise.

Oh I think so too. The Redskins players already know what the Falcons can do. Wilson benefitted from playing in a relatively week division. The Falcons are a whole different team than what the Seahawks are used to.

Bring 'em on!

Guest Negatorris

How do thier fans feel about that, I wonder. Do they dread thier teams' playing the Falcons here in the Dome? Does it even matter who wins tomorrow...?

No. The Seahawks fans are probably the cockiest fanbase in the NFC right now. They are already saying how they will beat SF in Candlestick and face their old division rival Broncos in the SB, as well as predicting a blowout against WAS.

WAS fans aren't as cocky, but they are confident their team can win any game right now.

I have a feeling if the Falcons have to face Seattle then Nolan will expose and confuse Wilson. If the Falcons go up by double digit scores then it will force Wilson to throw more. Even though Wilson has had a great rookie season, Carrol still played it safe in regards to not letting him throw much during games.

I sure do hope Wilson looks at our last Carolina game and thinks he can run against our D. Moore and Samuel were out then, no way does Newton get all those ground yards on those guys. All it would take is one good hit by Moore or Robinson to convince Wilson that running on our D is not in his best interest health wise...

RGIII already knows this.

Oh I think so too. The Redskins players already know what the Falcons can do. Wilson benefitted from playing in a relatively week division. The Falcons are a whole different team than what the Seahawks are used to.

Bring 'em on!

People say we played in a weak division. . . . two of the NFC West teams made it. Only one team out of the NFC South made it. . . the Falcons. The weak division argument is tired and played out.

No. The Seahawks fans are probably the cockiest fanbase in the NFC right now. They are already saying how they will beat SF in Candlestick and face their old division rival Broncos in the SB, as well as predicting a blowout against WAS.

WAS fans aren't as cocky, but they are confident their team can win any game right now.

Both teams' fans are probably real happy with how thier seasons have gone. I think the Falcons put an end to thier optimism...:)

People say we played in a weak division. . . . two of the NFC West teams made it. Only one team out of the NFC South made it. . . the Falcons. The weak division argument is tired and played out.

Not really. Lets see the Seahawks and 49ers have the same succes if they played Atlanta, NO, TB and Carolina twice a season. Not...

I don't fear either of them I believe we are the better team and I believe for the first time our coaches will out coach theirs. Only Shanahan has me a little worried because of his creative running game but I have faith in Nolan to limit them (If we play them).

I wish I had the same optimism in our coaches.

Not really. Lets see the Seahawks and 49ers have the same succes if they played Atlanta, NO, TB and Carolina twice a season. Not...

I am pretty sure they would. . . you really just named CAR and TB. . . . . LOL. Our division was not strong this season at all. Division games are always tough. . . that's why I hate the over reaction over division losses. . . If those teams were in this division, they would be tough hard fought battles just like in every other division

Edited by Falcon Knight

Rather play Wasington RG3 will throw picks against our secondary and Morris is a true north south runner.

If nots good to hope that RG3, who only has 5 picks this season to throw a lot. We're gonna have to play good coverage and take the ball and not hope RG3 gives it away. I would rather play Washington still because their defense is way easier to score on than Seattle's.

I agree with u AND them. Look let's face facts, until we prove we can get it done when it counts no opinions, analysis, reg season records, nor past playoff records mean nothing. It's all hinges on next weekend. THAT'S when this franchise gets its one and ONLY chance to shut em all up and I can't wait t we do...GO FALCONS!!

I agree with u AND them. Look let's face facts, until we prove we can get it done when it counts no opinions, analysis, reg season records, nor past playoff records mean nothing. It's all hinges on next weekend. THAT'S when this franchise gets its one and ONLY chance to shut em all up and I can't wait t we do...GO FALCONS!!

I can't wait until next weekend either. I understand that we will be facing a rookie qb but that means absolutely nothing. These rookies are coming in playing like seasoned vets these days and I have respect for both of them, don't fully respect their playing styles but I respect them. They were obviously good enough to help their team into the playoffs. This team has primarily been together as a full unit with a few new faces over the last 5 years, that's more then enough time for the chemistry to be good. Like I said before they could have easily went 16-0 had they played to their full potential for4 full quarters instead of the 4th quarter in those 3 losses. The ssaints loss, they just went dry after the first quarter. But I think they can at least get 1 win to get that gorrila off their back. After that, skies the limit

Rather play Wasington RG3 will throw picks against our secondary and Morris is a true north south runner.

RG3 only threw six interceptions all season. He's played us before, albeit only for three quarters. He's far too careful a passer to toss up three interceptions, especially in a sudden death game.

I'm cool with whomever...whichever team wins today best be bullet proof...because they step into the dome, they are in the cross hairs and ATLANTA is gonna put it on full blast...I expect a massacre a week from today...**** all this idiot talk about previous seasons...that crap is for the very feeble and tiny minds of ex-jocks who would be washing cars or changing oil if colleges held scholarship athletes to any real academic standards...

Id want seattle. They are 3-5 on the road this year and only seem to play great at home.

The nfc west was the best division in the nfc this season. Falcons barely squeaked by the team that was last in the division (cardinals).

I think the falcons beat whoever comes to the dome bext sunday but will be a battle for different reasons with each team.

1. The NFC West is not a weak division.

2. What have any of you seen leading up to next Sunday that suggests the Falcons will blow out whomever they face? I hope it happens, but this Falcons team just doesn't do that. And don't give me 'Giants' because that team was flat horrible the second half of the season and didn't even try to put up a fight against us.

Having said that I'd prefer the Redskins because they have an average defense and are weak against the pass. I don't want to see Ryan and Turner against the Seahawks. That might get very ugy.