To Bad We Didn't Play A Team Like Minnesota!

Therez

Thats my point. Green Bay should be thankfull, Minnesota had guys open all night. Not very many teams get the luxury of playing a non competitive team in the first round of the playoffs. Dude had guys open and over threw them until the game was out of reach. Atlreast Ryan was on his *** when he got schooled. I have a feeling we'll be playing San Fran in the NFC Championship game.

Point is, is Green Bay should be thankfull. We have never had the benefit of playing a team like Minnesota in the first round. We get ripped for being 0-3 in the playoffs but we played the hottest teams in football each time we were eliminated. After we get that first one under our belts, look out.

since he saw 3 snaps all year, i d doubt it.

Agree. The guy was totally unprepared to play in this situation with virtually no regular season reps. As soon as it became clear Ponder couldn't go, the Vikings were doomed.

Totally unprepared to start at QB...I agree.

Having Ponder healthy and bring Webb in some designed option plays with AP...might have been a nice wrinkle.

The opening drive was fine, but Webb can't throw and Ponder played better recently...could have been a more competitve game.

Agree. The guy was totally unprepared to play in this situation with virtually no regular season reps. As soon as it became clear Ponder couldn't go, the Vikings were doomed.

well they did alright with the read option on the first drive, then kinda got away from it.

You would wish that.

You get what I'm saying. Everytime we get to the playoffs we end up playing the best teams in the playoffs. It would've been nice to have a favorable match up atleast one of the previuos trips. I think that once they get that first win they will prove to themselves that they belong. This year, I dont think it matters who they put in front of them. This teams gonna be ready to kick someones *** next week and I feel pretty confident thats whats gonna happen. It sure would be nice not to be 0-3 at this point but oh well, thats what's motivating this team right now.

Point is, is Green Bay should be thankfull. We have never had the benefit of playing a team like Minnesota in the first round. We get ripped for being 0-3 in the playoffs but we played the hottest teams in football each time we were eliminated. After we get that first one under our belts, look out.

Well Minnesota was a pretty hot team. They were just missing their starting QB. Don't forget though, Green Bay was the team that injured Ponder in the first place. Minnesota was riding a 5 game winning streak including a win in Houston in Week 16. Don't underestimate how hard it is to stop Adrian Peterson.

You get what I'm saying. Everytime we get to the playoffs we end up playing the best teams in the playoffs. It would've been nice to have a favorable match up atleast one of the previuos trips. I think that once they get that first win they will prove to themselves that they belong. This year, I dont think it matters who they put in front of them. This teams gonna be ready to kick someones *** next week and I feel pretty confident thats whats gonna happen. It sure would be nice not to be 0-3 at this point but oh well, thats what's motivating this team right now.

There are only 6 teams that qualify for the playoff from each conference. To get to the big dance you are going to have to play the best teams. If Minnesota were to win and Ponder was healthy next week that is not an easy win for the Falcons. Let's not forget Green Bay lost to the same team the week before and lost out on their bye week. They did injure Ponder in the process though. Its not like they simply lucked out in getting to play Webb. They were the ones who knocked out Ponder in the first place. Adrian Peterson was the best player in the NFL this year and its always tough to keep him in check. He's always really close to breaking off a few big runs in every game.