Andy Dalton

THE ICEMAN

Man talk about a big time choker. I think it crazy the way they talk about Ryan can't win a playoff game he has never looked as bad as Dalton did to day and I've seen Flacco bailed out by his defense too many times to say he's winning playoff games.

Besides if we do win our first playoff game and lose in the NFCCG it will then go from Ryan can't win in the postseason to can't win the big one.

So why does Ryan get all this hate when you see performances like Dalton's and even Schaub who also looked shaky today to.

Edited by joe 1982

Ryan was a top 3 pick, has a lot of weapons, and generally does really good in reg season. Dalton was taken in the 2nd RD( i may be wrong) has 1 weapon and does decent in reg season. not to mention they barely make the playoffs while we are reg season juggernauts

with all that said i think its still silly all the hate Ryan gets for being the falcons QB, Brady hasnt one a SB since what 2004? has made it twice since and losing both yet no one talks about his struggle in the SB

same can be said about mike smith and Marvin Lewis tho, Lewis and Smith are both 0-3 in playoffs yet no one says Lewis faces any pressure. i think they are 0-4 now after today(bengals)

According to Swift, Dalton > Ryan because he had more TD passes then Ryan did in his second year LMAO..

Yea that's what I was thinking to like someone said before the season a trade for locker. Its just stupid and crazy.

I will say its on Ryan this year good or bad OL he's got to make it happen this year

People are living in the we want it now if you don't get now get someone who will. But everyone else we compare to didn't start that way

It was Peyton Manning's 6th NFL season before he finally won a playoff game because he had 2 years in his first 5 NFL seasons that he didn't even make the playoffs.

I remember talking swift talking about how great Dalton was and how arm strength wasn't an issue with him and how he had a great deep ball. Well he sure didn't show it today. He badly under threw what should have been a TD and then badly over threw what should have been a TD. I only saw the Bengals play twice this season and in neither game did Dalton or the Bengals offense look good. Today's game and the game a couple weeks ago against the Steelers.

I haven't seen that many Bengals games, but I did happen to see them the last couple of weeks. I was not impressed with Dalton and felt he played very poorly Saturday against the Texans. I for one am proud that Matt Ryan is our QB and I am particularly impressed by his progression this year.