Earl Campbell

Kevo

Watching the Texans /Bengals playoff game and they showed Earl Campbell on the sideline with a walker.

For me,that's a very disheartening to see such a great player in that condition.

That's what happends to your body when you play in the NFL and get old. But I bet he was happy to see the Texans win.

The Tyler Rose....he was a load in his day.

The only defensive player that I've ever seen stand Earl straight up on a hit was Dave Waymer of the Saints.

After seeing that I knew that Earl's career was pretty much over .

The next year he got traded to the Saints and I knew his career was over!!! Lol!!!

No kidding.

That stuff is murder on the body. I am glad teams do not have it anymore.

My nephew used to play on the same baseball team that Eli Manning played on,so we would always see Archie,Olivia,Cooper and Peyton at Eli's games.

Archie was about 42-43 at the time and the man looked like he had the knees of a 90 year old. The astroturf just tore the man's knees to shreds.

Watching the Texans /Bengals playoff game and they showed Earl Campbell on the sideline with a walker.

For me,that's a very disheartening to see such a great player in that condition.

Definitely one of the greatest running backs to ever play. It was amazing the way he would run over, through and around defenders! It's very sad to see him in the condition he is today. The NFL owes him BIG TIME!

Definitely one of the greatest running backs to ever play. It was amazing the way he would run over, through and around defenders! It's very sad to see him in the condition he is today. The NFL owes him BIG TIME!

I never have sympathy for the NFL Owners when they fight the players on pension issues and health care after they retire. I know these guys make a ton of money but the avg career is around 4 years and the NFL is rolling in a ton of dough.

I miss the Houston Oilers......