Madden 13 Online Tips?

If you're just now getting online then you're pretty screwed bruh. Most guys online have been on there since day one and have mastered audibles and how to straight shut you down. They play very fast and it get frustrating. I wish I could help you but I gave up playing against strangers a long time ago. Hope you figure out something

If you're just now getting online then you're pretty screwed bruh. Most guys online have been on there since day one and have mastered audibles and how to straight shut you down. They play very fast and it get frustrating. I wish I could help you but I gave up playing against strangers a long time ago. Hope you figure out something

Oh I've yet to get shut down. I don't think I've scored less than 30 points in an online game yet. I just can't stop them from scoring. Thanks though, I appreciate it man.

are you playing randoms? try quick matches and set the search items to your level only, and then work your way up from there.

I've been doing unranked so as to not mess up my W/L ratio. I don't have I've had it where it'll put me against other people my rank, I'll try that for sure!

my experience has been that unranked games are really good for realistic style games, but the draw back is the other person could be way different then you in skill level. traditionally, the downside to ranked games is the abuse of cheese plays. i haven't had that problem yet on ranked games, but it was my experience in other years.

my experience has been that unranked games are really good for realistic style games, but the draw back is the other person could be way different then you in skill level. traditionally, the downside to ranked games is the abuse of cheese plays. i haven't had that problem yet on ranked games, but it was my experience in other years.

Yeah, my first ranked game I played some moron that kept using some stupid play to block kicks so I had to keep going for two, that and he kept just throwing to Megatron the whole game, so he was basically impossible to stop. I tried press coverage, I tried deep zones, couldn't do anything to stop him. Final score was like 35-49 or something.

Edited by EightyEight

A tip on Kicks, do NOT kick it right away. Other wise I can just start running before the play starts and block it.

Also, try to use the same formations for different plays. Maybe come out in I Formation *typically a run formation* but pass it.

Thanks! I'll have to remember that!:D Yeah, I like using the I a lot for running and then run a PA out of it, normally can get a big play or two just from that.

what team u play as see i play with atl an run the 46 all the way an then i drop everyone back just to fake them out an when the 5 yard slant comes its a pick everytime also zone ur lineman back an blitz william moore as much as you can if u plays as the falcons...

But it depends on how u play if ur an offensive genius like me then play as a great defense like steelers ravens or 49ers or you could get on of the great offensive teams like packers falcons an texans oh an use houston as much as you can their front 4 is incredible

what team u play as see i play with atl an run the 46 all the way an then i drop everyone back just to fake them out an when the 5 yard slant comes its a pick everytime also zone ur lineman back an blitz william moore as much as you can if u plays as the falcons...

But it depends on how u play if ur an offensive genius like me then play as a great defense like steelers ravens or 49ers or you could get on of the great offensive teams like packers falcons an texans oh an use houston as much as you can their front 4 is incredible

I've been using Falcons and Cowboys, but I like Packers and Niners too, I've considered Houston but I'm not sure how mobile Schaub is. Steelers corners are too slow and will get burnt deep too easily in my experience. I'll remember that about blitzing Willy Mo. I'm definitely more of an offensive minded coach than a defensive minded coach. I like coming up with creative blitzes (Drop KB into coverage and blitz Weatherspoon, stuff like that) but it never seems to work.

• 2 weeks later...