Why Are We Forced To Depend On Smith, Where Is Abe?

joeyf714

is John Abraham in the Bahamas with Rex Ryan or something? how come the atl media cant ask John himself about his ankle because i trust him a million times more then Mr .Smith. Id feel so much better if i saw a quote from Abe saying hes fine and its minor......

If there has been a quote and i missed it then please post a link, thanks.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Smitty doesn't give away an advantage until he absolutely must, and advance knowledge of an opponent is an advantage.

as if whoever our opp is will be like ok guys if abes not in there we are changing our entire game plan!!! lets spend all week doing that!!! smh

Smitty doesn't give away an advantage until he absolutely must, and advance knowledge of an opponent is an advantage.

lmao @ at the mere thought that weather or not one def end is playing would have ANY bearing on how the other team prepares ...cmon man, seriously now.

any of u ever coached at any level??? think about it the other way ok?? lets pretend the other teams defe end was questionable to play, do u think WE would be game planning offensively ANY differently?? ok? again think about it THAT way....the answer is NO we would run our offense as planned, football is about EXECUTION... i swear i feel like im in the middle of a moron sandwich in here sometimes

as much as we alll love abe, the guy had 10 sacks and is up there in age, if you actually think for a sec the opposition cares that much if he plays or not your sadly mistaken. I love abe, alot...just saying though from the outside looking in hes just a guy that had 10 sacks this year, hes not jj watt or anything to be THAT afraid of that youd change or alter your game plan based on weather hes there or not

and if u watch falcon games youd know he only plays like 65%- 70% of the snaps as it is....cmon now.

nope just wr at high school and college, albeit a no name college..but either way, good call lol grow up

Okay, then why do we need to spell it out for you. Abe in = OT gets help. Abe out = OT doesn't need help. Since you played offense, you should know the implications on game plan from here...

as much as we alll love abe, the guy had 10 sacks and is up there in age, if you actually think for a sec the opposition cares that much if he plays or not your sadly mistaken. I love abe, alot...just saying though from the outside looking in hes just a guy that had 10 sacks this year, hes not jj watt or anything to be THAT afraid of that youd change or alter your game plan based on weather hes there or not

and if u watch falcon games youd know he only plays like 65%- 70% of the snaps as it is....cmon now.

He was a top-10 DE this year. Gets consistent pressure. Makes those around him better. Not all about sacks. Please do not comment back.

ahhh ignorance is bliss as they say. you guys are right...the opposition is spending hours upon hours changing what theyve done best all year and altering it based on the off chance abe DOESNT play, because in ure simple minds somehow THAT makes sense right?? lmao smh....southeners

ahhh ignorance is bliss as they say. you guys are right...the opposition is spending hours upon hours changing what theyve done best all year and altering it based on the off chance abe DOESNT play, because in ure simple minds somehow THAT makes sense right?? lmao smh....southeners

Still waiting to find out what advantage what you're suggesting would give us? Surely there are tons, right?

helloooooooooo abe doesnt get double teamed all the time, wtf games u been watching??? hes not reggie white....trust me , if hes in great 4 us, if hes out the other team isnt gona pop bottles and call it a day..its of little significance ...now if matt ryan were questionable?? then thats a dif story

Shh... Please. You're making our whole species look dumb

Calling us simple minds preceded by the word 'ure'.

Abe is a top 10 defensive end this year, and Moore when healthy is a Pro Bowl safety. I'd still hope our team prepares to attack the other team, regardless, of injuries, but like it or not, the plays we run - which side we run to, which areas we throw to - depend greatly on who's playing. If Sherman wasn't playing and we faced Seattle, I'd hope we attacked his side of the field. Likewise if Allen wasn't playing and we faced Minnesota.

I hate not knowing just as much as anyone, but I understand why they do it.

Still waiting to find out what advantage what you're suggesting would give us? Surely there are tons, right?

forget it, your right, i tap out seriously i have a headache ....the redskins or seahawks are just foaming at the mouth hoping abe is out so they ca coast to the nfc title game...ure right, you win i lose..bye