Ms Sounds More Confident About Abe Than Wm Playing In Next Sundays Game.

falcons007

MS in an interview with 790 zone said he fully anticipates that Abe will play next sunday and was coy when asked about Willy Mo. Either MS is confusing the opponents or Abe is going to play. Willy Mo he just said he will be joining us.. What the heck does joining us mean?

http://www.790thezon...s.aspx?PID=2610

The injury talk is about 5-6 min left in the interview.

Edited by falcons007

No chance you talk to him????

I have his number but I haven't spoken with him since the bye week. I suppose I could shoot him a text but I doubt he'll hit me back. They don't talk much when they are focused. Asante's mom passed. He didn't reply so I doubt I can find out about Abe or Willy Mo from him until next week.

I have his number but I haven't spoken with him since the bye week. I suppose I could shoot him a text but I doubt he'll hit me back. They don't talk much when they are focused. Asante's mom passed. He didn't reply so I doubt I can find out about Abe or Willy Mo from him until next week.

Try your best we need to KNOW. This is G14 classified intell here.

My bad thought you ran into Willy Mo

Abe's injury wasn't bad when it happened. Some of the vets had an attitude about being in that game. Tony G even said it before the game if you can read between the lines (several "he's the coach..." comments). Once Abe's leg got trapped it scared him bad enough he was going to make sure they didn't even think about putting him back in that game.

Outside of Ryan, I think we had a basic mutiny on our hands last week. The Vets wanted to sit, and Smith wanted them in.

I don't think any of it matters. I think they will flip the switch to the "destroy" position next Sunday no matter who is on the field or who the opponent is.