Tickets For Divisional Game ...

LVfalconfan

I would like to take my wife to our first playoff game. Where is the best place to get tickets? What would a pair cost me? I have sat club level every game I've attended usually about 100 a ticket. I'm guessing they will be more. Where is the beat place to buy stubhub or falcons website? Thanks b

Also, you can try NFL Ticket Exchange from Ticketmaster. Pricing will probably be cheaper according to who our opponent is. Most of those listings are season ticket holders who bought extra tickets in an effort to make a profit. I would probably by the tickets in 314 row 16, seats 1,2, and 3...won't tell you why I suggest those seats. Rise Up!

What is a good bargain section. Anywhere in level 3 for around 80?

You will be lucky to get a ticket for 80. Only Season Tix holder get discount and the face price of the ticket in 300's was around 100$. Your best bet is a season tix holder selling you at 80 or some one who can sell it for loss.

Edited by falcons007

You will be lucky to get a ticket for 80. Only Season Tix holder get discount and the face price of the ticket in 300's was around 100$. Your best bet is a season tix holder selling you at 80 or some one who can sell it for loss.

I'm looking on Stubhub right now and there are PLENTY tickets available just below $80. The prices have been falling all week, but will instantly rise again tonight if the Vikings win.