Two Alabama Players Sent Home From Bcs National Championship Game.

SacFalcFan

Two freshmen learning lessons early. Really dumb decision. Can you imagine how difficult it would be to watch your team celebrate a National Championship (if Alabama can beat Notre Dame) while you are sitting at home? This prompted a players-only meeting yesterday to regain focus.

Two freshmen learning lessons early. Really dumb decision. Can you imagine how difficult it would be to watch your team celebrate a National Championship (if Alabama can beat Notre Dame) while you are sitting at home? This prompted a players-only meeting yesterday to regain focus.

yep they will learn a hard lesson. even if bama loses it still will sting them since they can't be there supporting their teammates. hopefully this is a lesson they can learn which will help them do the right thing in the future. good they had a meeting like that because you could see guys not have the right focus especially down in miami.

Check where Bama is staying, whoever chose that location should be sent home.

I think this team as a whole is mature enough to handle staying on South Beach. They probably need some fun to balance the grind of playing for Coach Saban. And they are moving hotels this weekend to an undisclosed location -- that was the plan all along.

That players only meeting was on Thursday. But yeah. Nico Johnson and Barrett Jones were the Seniors that called for that and they said it worked as the team was much more focused in practice on Thursday and Friday. Barrett Jones is a guy the Falcons need to look at in the draft.

That players only meeting was on Thursday. But yeah. Nico Johnson and Barrett Jones were the Seniors that called for that and they said it worked as the team was much more focused in practice on Thursday and Friday. Barrett Jones is a guy the Falcons need to look at in the draft.

As a Falcons fan, the guy I would really like is Warmack and move Konz to Center. With that said, Barrett is going to play a long time in the NFL. The UGA game was the worst I had seen Barrett play -- as it turned out, he had a pretty good reason as he was playing on one leg due to the injury early in the game.

As a Falcons fan, the guy I would really like is Warmack and move Konz to Center. With that said, Barrett is going to play a long time in the NFL. The UGA game was the worst I had seen Barrett play -- as it turned out, he had a pretty good reason as he was playing on one leg due to the injury early in the game.

Yeah Warmack would be nice too. I just really like Barrett's experience and athleticism. Definitely agree that Konz needs to be at center.

My point is in the biggest game of the season you arrange for your team to stay at the Fountainebleau. Within 24 hours, two kids who should be on the sidelines were sent home. I'm not excusing their part but come on, the nightlife is top 10 in the world. Temptation temptation temptation

Edited by MrDawg

My point is in the biggest game of the season you arrange for your team to stay at the Fountainebleau. Within 24 hours, two kids who should be on the sidelines were sent home. I'm not excusing their part but come on, the nightlife is top 10 in the world. Temptation temptation temptation

For what it's worth, Saban was not a fan of the hotel selection. I am glad it all worked out in the end though.