Will The Dome Be Packed And Rocking At Kickoff?

J-Wall

It's hard to tell. I'll DEFINITELY be in MY seat just after noon though.

Plus, there's 12,000+ tickets left. It's almost like people are just waiting to see who we're going to play, which is DUMB, because then all the opposing fans will snatch them up (esp if it's Washington or Minnesota sleep.png).

Edited by MisterC89

The fans were cheering while the team was on offense during the Tampa Bay game, it was atrocious. I've got a buddy of mine heading to the game who said he's going to be as rowdy as he can, and he's a packers fan. Cheering for the Birds during our home playoff stand for his girl, but dang if a packers fan plans to show up to our game to help us out, then the crowd better be 10x better.

It's hard to tell. I'll DEFINITELY be in MY seat just after noon though.

Plus, there's 12,000+ tickets left. It's almost like people are just waiting to see who we're going to play, which is DUMB, because then all the opposing fans will snatch them up (esp if it's Washington or Minnesota sleep.png).

Really? I did not know that.

Plus, there's 12,000+ tickets left.

Really? I did not know that.

Yeah, I'm gonna need a source on that. I find it hard to believe that there are 12,000 tickets still available from the Falcons.

https://twitter.com/AFTicketOffice/status/284648405781868545 and according to the falcons ticket twitter page, it would have to be 12,000 individual seats.

Yeah, I'm gonna need a source on that. I find it hard to believe that there are 12,000 tickets still available from the Falcons.

https://twitter.com/...648405781868545 and according to the falcons ticket twitter page, it would have to be 12,000 individual seats.

http://www.stubhub.com/atlanta-falcons-playoff-tickets/falcons-vs-tbd-1-13-2013-4171941/

13,000+ tickets

At kick off, there are still hundreds walking up or down the aisles with their thumbs up their azz wondering where their seats are. You have it whether it's a big game or not. Forces everyone to "rise up" to see what's going on on the play field. You have to get used to it because human nature is what it is.

Let's focus on the other guys in uniform and leave our fans be.

Of course the Dome will be loud and our fans will be in it...just like the last one with Green Bay! There's not a player, coach or fan in this city that want to go into that Monday off another playoff loss.

It will be the loudest and craziest atmosphere one could possibly expect.

as a STH, i can say that the Dome will be loud. Now whether everyone is actually in their seats by 1pm, good luck. that's the only drawback to the 1pm start.

Week 17 TB game is not a good example - the Dome was occupied by a LOT of people who never attend Falcons games. Corporate giveaways are always a big thing for home games after Xmas - none of the people around me were STHs and most were attending their first game ever.

You can always tell in threads like this who actually goes to games and who doesn't.

The Dome is going to be ridiculously loud.

was thinking the same thing. every primetime game and/or playoff game [packers] ive been too was absolutely nuts. ill never forget how loud the dome was when the packers fumbled on their opening drive.

not my video just first one i could find on youtube.

Edited by coupey

The Dome WILL definitely be Rocking! Falcons fans are just a hungry as the players and you'll see the six pennies in a beer bottle maracas and people yelling at the top of their lungs when team X has the ball. Our fans will RISE UP! The fans, Falcons fans, need to show up by getting every available ticket before the opposition fans grab them. seats. GO FALCONS!!!