Johnny Football

SaintRay

So Johnny "football" is either a bigot or hangs around with bigots, and got into a Drunken brawl with his friends with a someone after yelling a racial slur(s) at the man?

F*cking class act right there.

I wonder, if somehow he ends up in the NFCS or NFCE, if if this indiscretion will be continuously brought up and he'll get called a scumbag/*sshole/Punk/doucheb*g and other derogatory names up and down this board? Who am I kidding, of course not.

Edited by NYG4

So Johnny "football" is either a bigot or hangs around with bigots, and got into a Drunken brawl with his friends with a someone after yelling a racial slur(s) at the man?

I wonder, if somehow he ends up in the NFCS or NFCE, if if this indiscretion will be continuously brought up and he'll get called a scumbag/*sshole/Punk/doucheb*g and other derogatory names up and down this board? Who am I kidding, of course not.

My god. Can you imagine if that was Cam? Some people won't let go that he bought a stolen laptop when he was 18. Can you imagine if he hung out with racist individuals and got into a drunken fight? I'm sure that anything Mr. Football did though, will be swept under the rug and nothing made a big deal of.

You need a life.

Did someone pizz in your cornflakes this morning?

By the looks of it, his black teammates seem to love him and had nothing but praise for him.

My god. Can you imagine if that was Cam? Some people won't let go that he bought a stolen laptop when he was 18. Can you imagine if he hung out with racist individuals and got into a drunken fight? I'm sure that anything Mr. Football did though, will be swept under the rug and nothing made a big deal of.

OMG!!! Nobody's even mentioned Cam....but,here comes a Panthers fan crying foul already!!!

REALLY????

LOL!!!

You need a life.

By the looks of it, his black teammates seem to love him and had nothing but praise for him.

You can point out the part that isn't true.

I'll wait.

I didn't think so.

When Shred brought up Cam in the Steve Smith thread where were yall at with the "OMG this thread isn't even about Cam" comments? It was fine then though right? Exactly. Keep proving me right.

Good that his teammates like him. I don't know him, thus I don't know if he's a bigot. I do know that he and his friends beat a man after yelling racial slurs at him, and to be honest, worse has been inferred about others on this board with less evidence.

Edited by NYG4

I agree.Heck , when you're 18, you don't know that being a thief is wrong. It's ok.Rip off anyone you want.You're 18. You can't possibly be a scumbag when your 18! No way.

You need a life.

What the **** is up with you and urine flavored cereal?

You are into to some freaky **** aren't you?

Johnny Football took down the alltime QB rushing record in bowl games last night. His ability to run full speed, stop, turn then resume full speed was amazing to watch. He was making talented defensive players look terrible last night.

Color me impressed. And all the while he looked like a kid having a ball playing in little league.

I agree.Heck , when you're 18, you don't know that being a thief is wrong. It's ok.Rip off anyone you want.You're 18. You can't possibly be a scumbag when your 18! No way.

Or you can be 25 and a drug dealing Dt. Who is still allowed to play football.

How fast is the kid?

Haven't seen the numbers on speed.

But watching him on 3 different ocassions this year (LSU, Alabama, Oklahoma) when he takes off he's faster in a straight line than nearly every defensive player on the field. His 10 yard burst is unbelievable and that's where he kills defenses. Within 10 yards he's 2 steps ahead of the defense.

Faster then Cam?

Don't know for sure. Cam is fast once he gets rolling and few will catch him.

But this guy has the fastest first 2-3 steps I've seen in a while. He stops, resets and is gone again on cuts.

Watch for yourself...

Edited by SaintRay

Don't know for sure. Cam is fast once he gets rolling and few will catch him.

But this guy has the fastest first 2-3 steps I've seen in a while. He stops, resets and is gone again on cuts.

Watch for yourself...

No ****!!! But how is that gonna equate in the NFL?