Nolan Hiring In Jacksonville

laynepink

All sources report Mularkey will be fired in Jacksonville and Falcons Director of Player Personnel David Caldwell will be hired as their new GM.

There has to be a huge chance Caldwell poaches Nolan from us to be Jacksonville's HC.

Our only shot is that maybe the owner won't like hiring 2 straight Atlanta coordinators.

Edited by laynepink

This is not true at all. There won't be any time to interview Nolan till end of SB and it might be too late for JAX to appoint a coach in feb

/thread fail.

Yea , when I saw this thats what I thought. Its Friday so their week is over and our coords cannot even be talked to until after the SB.

Dayum.

With all of these new threads starting about Nolan leaving it forces me to come to a couple of conclusions:

Either the starter(s) of these threads are:

1.) Secretly wishing and/or wanting Nolan to leave....or

2.) Are Attention Whores who desperately crave to make a thread about something that has little to it besides wild speculation.

If he gets a HC job he will... and an Atlanta guy (Caldwell) as GM will know his true value.

Jacksonville does not seem like a good destination right now and they may have a hard time finding a good name that is willing to take on their head coaching duties. They still are financially tied to Gabbert at the QB position.

Dayum.

With all of these new threads starting about Nolan leaving it forces me to come to a couple of conclusions:

2.) Are Attention Whores who desperately crave to make a thread about something that has little to it besides wild speculation.

I go with #3. All the above.

Not sheriff srs

All sources report Mularkey will be fired in Jacksonville and Falcons Director of Player Personnel David Caldwell will be hired as their new GM.

There has to be a huge chance Caldwell poaches Nolan from us to be Jacksonville's HC.

Our only shot is that maybe the owner won't like hiring 2 straight Atlanta coordinators.

Not sheriff srs

avengers-brucelee.gif

Dayum.

No kidding brother. I don't know how anyone could want him to leave and I don't know why anyone would speculate this. He is ours sorry people.

Someone please report Caldwell's minor drug problem to Jacksonville. Cause this scenario actually makes too much sense. Our saving grace is that Nolan can build on our defense next year and leverage himself for a situation which will not involve Tim Tebow as his quarterback.

Dayum.

I'll take number 2. Those who are attention whores for 1000 Alex!

I have a hard time believing Mike Nolan after already being through the ringer at the HC position would willingly walk into that friggin' mess down in Jacksonville.

He's got a good thing going here that he just started. He'd be fired and looking for work in two more years if he went there.

i thought he had made it clear that he wasn't interested in being a HC and that he enjoyed being a coordinator more. don't yall remember that interview???

at the same time, if he isn't interested in being a HC, why even interview???

it is a little confusing. . .

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Dude I'm being serious.......if you lived right beside me I would come over and back hand you and then ask you if your want a fresh one.

You made me think Nolan left