Anyone Watching The Ua All-American Game?

Rave

then you're for jarvis to the falcons, make it happen td!!

If you think you all got reemed for the JJ trade...wait til Atlanta tries to trade from the 20s to #2.

Not to mention the stupidity of a 4-3 team taking a 3-4 OLB.

Edited by Enlightend32

If you think you all got reemed for the JJ trade...wait til Atlanta tries to trade from the 20s to #2.

Not to mention the stupidity of a 4-3 team taking a 3-4 OLB.

i think we're going to phase into 34. i know i know.. we don't have the personal... when you become a nfl coach, ill take your word more seriously

i think we're going to phase into 34. i know i know.. we don't have the personal... when you become a nfl coach, ill take your word more seriously

You'll have a year off on defense at the least. You can't just plug in a new system overnight. That's all I've meant.

You'll have a year off on defense at the least. You can't just plug in a new system overnight. That's all I've meant.

i think theyve been running it some if im not mistaken. i don't see it being a huge leap with the players we have, plus adding a few players. wasnt there a team a couple of years ago that switched and got better?

i think theyve been running it some if im not mistaken. i don't see it being a huge leap with the players we have, plus adding a few players. wasnt there a team a couple of years ago that switched and got better?

I hope you're not implying the Cowboys. I think Morris is still running.

WFW has a thread on here right now discussing why we didn't get reamed on the JJ trade and how it has worked out for us. The cowgirls should be so lucky to trade

up and make such a splash. Stupidly? That has to go hand-in-hand with the cowgirls and their current regime, not the Falcons the second most winning franchise behind the Pats under this current regime!

camkick2.gif?w=465&h=243

#2 is the first loser