Why Does Every Team Fanbase Think They Have The Worst Ol?

#1 pick™

There's only a couple seconds separating a quarterback throwing the ball from the pocket and either going down or having to move, so a bad quarterback will make an offensive line look bad and a good one will make his line look good. That said, in terms of being objectively bad at everything offensive lines are supposed to do, I bet Arizona holds the title right now.

I dont think we have a bad Oline

we have took punishment

but we have also dished it out

like most OLines in the NFL Today, its give and Take

the Days of the Hogs and the like are Over

FA and Salary Caps ended the days of having 3 or 4 HOF Guys on your line for their entire Career...

an all pro left tackle cost almost as much to keep as an Elite QB in Todays NFL

It's been a team strength for us now for a while, at least since late '08, though we had some sobering issues with depth this past season. We seemed to be able to run the ball at will whenever we weren't abandoning it completely and Drew Brees throws 43 Tds and 5177 yards in an off year. I ain't mad at our Oline, that's for sure.

no the OP. ive seen your facebook pics, spinal tap lol

he appears to be wearing number 14.... i don't know who wears 14 off the top of my head for the falcons, so i had to look it up, and.... there is no one that wears that number

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/team/player-roster.html

i suppose it's possible that's not an atlanta falcon though.... maybe some college/high school team that wears very similar uniforms?

• 2 weeks later...