Nobody Giving Us Respect

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

I was watching Mike and Mike in the Morning just now. Former Packers CB Leroy Butler was on the phone. He was asked if he couldn't pick the Pack then who would he pick from the NFC to go to the Super Bowl. He responded with Seattle. Mike Greenburg pointed out that if the Pack wins and Seattle wins then the Seahawks would go to Atlana, to which Mike Golic responded saying "That's a matchup a lot of people would like for Seattle". Butler then said, "You noticed that I didn't even mention Atlanta."

Greenburg then said, "A lot of people don't, believe me the people in Atlana know this"

Then they all preceded to laugh.

Butler then said, " I think Seattle can beat them"

Greenburg, " Yea I think that almost everyone seems to think that."

This is pure disrespect! Publicly ridiculing us as the laughing stock of the country. Prove em wrong Birds!

Edited by Dirty Bird Nation

Everyone was fawning over 15-1 Green Bay last year and what did that 'respect' get them? Nada.

HFA and the ability to play the "nobody believes in us" card? Divisional round setting up perfectly for the Falcons. IF this team is as good and as ready as we all believe, they are going to use these comments as further fuel for the fire that will burn the hayul out of some team come 1/13.

The NFCCG will be different, because after ATL wins its first game, a lot of these talking heads are gonna pull a Linda Blair- puke, twist their head around, then start talking backwards.

The Vikings are getting even less respect.

Every single sports "expert" on ESPN or NFL Network are all predicting us to play either Seattle or Washington. Fact is, we will play the Vikings if they win.

But noone is giving them a shot, noone is even mentioning them at all, even though they just beat GB last weekend. It's as if they have already lost the game before it's even played.

That, my friends, is disrespect.

Sometimes, and this is one of those times, you got to whip somebody's azz to git that respect. Walk softly and carry a big stick kinda thing. I feel sorry for whomever shows up in the dome next week!

I hope the Falcons fans aren't the ones included

The Vikings are getting even less respect.

Every single sports "expert" on ESPN or NFL Network are all predicting us to play either Seattle or Washington. Fact is, we will play the Vikings if they win.

But noone is giving them a shot, noone is even mentioning them at all, even though they just beat GB last weekend. It's as if they have already lost the game before it's even played.

That, my friends, is disrespect.

Yep. Especially in light of the fact that the Vikes went toe-to-toe with the Pack twice this season, with the loss in game 1 being the difference between them playing at the Metrodome and Lambeau this season.

Well then the Falcons should do something about it shouldn't they?

Unfortunately we are plagued with a soft OL and DL, once again, so who knows.

The Seahawks are playing very good football right now, and we havent gotten the GB loss monkey off our back yet...so...until we do....