Defense Vs Denver

WiscoFalcon

I'm sure you guys all remember it, easily our best defensive performance of the year considering who we were up against. Now my question is, has Nolan been keep that defense on ice for the playoffs? I mean, shutting down Peyton isn't easy, it would seem foolish if we don't see that again, right?

No coach holds back and only goes all out against good qbs. I don't know everyone thinks that

Yeah I don't think it's fair to say that he "holds back", I just think Nolan has a knack for breaking out his best new stuff when the Falcons play the best QBs.

I mean...it's obvious.

Guest Negatorris

Yeah I don't think it's fair to say that he "holds back", I just think Nolan has a knack for breaking out his best new stuff when the Falcons play the best QBs.

I mean...it's obvious.

Painfully obvious.

more than likely, we will bring something that is not on film and matches the tendencies of the team we play. There will be pressure on the QB, but from unlikely sources...

We will NOT see the amoeba against Payton again....I guarantee he has wore that tape out of our first meeting

more than likely, we will bring something that is not on film and matches the tendencies of the team we play. There will be pressure on the QB, but from unlikely sources... Hmmmm

We will NOT see the amoeba against Payton again....I guarantee he has wore that tape out of our first meeting