I Wish The So Called "experts" Gave Reasons Why We Will Lose.

J-Wall

I've heard it over and over the last week and pretty much the whole season its automatically a one and done for Atlanta again this year. Well why don't you tell us why and not just have 1 point about it because we have lost our last few. That's what makes me upset about it. Okay I get people may not pick us to win but start explaining yourself and be an "EXPERT" of this topic.

Edited by J-Wall

Remember what they used to say about Payton Manning? The best QB to never win in the playoffs. It ticks me off to here the Falcons talked about badly. Atlanta will win in the playoffs. I think the "EXPERTS" are all pissed about picking us in years before and the team not coming through

Yea, we had close wins vs " bad teams " did not blow out the Panthers Raiders or Cards .... ....Manning would have killed us if he was not " rusty "....rolleyes.gif .....the Packers, Hawks, Vikes Skins and 49ers never struggled against ANYBODY , they are far superior to us ......the NYG game was a fluke because the Gmen were so disturbed by the school shootings ....did I cover it all ? ....rolleyes.gif .

I think that just about covers it. Oh one more easiset schedule ever in the history of sports anywhere

Yea, we had close wins vs " bad teams " did not blow out the Panthers Raiders or Cards .... ....Manning would have killed us if he was not " rusty "....rolleyes.gif .....the Packers, Hawks, Vikes Skins and 49ers never struggled against ANYBODY , they are far superior to us ......the NYG game was a fluke because the Gmen were so disturbed by the school shootings ....did I cover it all ? ....rolleyes.gif .

what i hate is that tehy fail to talk about who we lost to in the playoffs...... 1st game Ryan was a rookie , and we lost to the team who was 1 play away from winning the hole thing. 2nd game lost to superbowl champs 3rd game lost to superbowl champs.... its not like we lost to a 7-9 playoff team, then that 7-9 playoff team gets crushed the next week....