Look At The Falcons Losses

Dirtybird#11

If anyone has noticed all of our losses have come from our divsion panthers,saints,bucs. So what im getting to is that how much of these teams play similar to each other? The Saints are a pass first team like the packers, the Panthers are a mixture of a big play an a forced rushing attack like the redskins an 49ers, and lastly the Bucs are a hard nose rushing game an a bombs away passing style like the seahawks. So is it a worry that mostly all of our playoff opponents play the exact same as our losses thhis year or is it just going to play like puddy in our hands?

Honestly, those 3 losses could have easily been wins. Especially against Carolina and Tampa. The team didn't start playing good football until the fourth quarter of both those games. The game against new Orleans was just a good *** game with some plays left on the field. I'm not taking any credit away from either team but honestly the team should be 16-0.

No, this shouldn't worry you:

1) Falcons didn't lose to anyone outside of the South, and no other South team is in the playoffs

2) Falcons were undefeated against teams without losing records (4-0), including 2-0 vs playoff teams, including 1-0 vs the #1 seed in the AFC

3) Brees is a better passer than any QB the Falcons will face in the divisional round, and Cam is a more physical runner than any QB the Falcons will face.

4) The team that comes to the Dome on 1/13 will have either already lost to the Falcons at home (WAS) or be playing their 2nd road game in consecutive weeks and even after having won a game on the road, will STILL have a an overall losing road record (both MIN and SEA finished 3-5 on the road in the regular season).

1) Falcons didn't lose to anyone outside of the South, and no other South team is in the playoffs

2) Falcons were undefeated against teams without losing records (4-0), including 2-0 vs playoff teams, including 1-0 vs the #1 seed in the AFC

3) Brees is a better passer than any QB the Falcons will face in the divisional round, and Cam is a more physical runner than any QB the Falcons will face.

4) The team that comes to the Dome on 1/13 will have either already lost to the Falcons at home (WAS) or be playing their 2nd road game in consecutive weeks and even after having won a game on the road, will STILL have a an overall losing road record (both MIN and SEA finished 3-5 on the road in the regular season).

I'm starting to think you're not so Krazy after all.

Your topics

1) Is very true but if you look at the playing styles of these teams they are about equal like...

Seahawks=Buccaneers

Packers=Saints

Redskins=Panthers

see these teams also have a great defenses also.An that might cause a problem for us because all of our losses came from a half crap defense.

2)Well this is true but I would like to point out that the Redskins were in the rain against us an with RGIII in a dome that will only make it better an really the Broncos were behind the Chargers at that point an no one thought that they were gonna be #1 after their first 4 weeks of the season

3)Rodgers an Kapernick seem to match up about the same as the 2 QBs you brought up also considering that Kapernick has a decent running game with him an Rodgers can make the worst of recievers look like superstars!

4)Well again the Redskins were in the rain an we also took out RGIII in that game also thinking that the backup rookie Kirk Cousins almost beat us, and also have you seen the road losses that seattle had?

Seattle lost to...

Cardinals who almost beat us in the DOME

49ers who have a bye with us

Rams who beat the 49ers an also tied with them in one game

Dolphins well you got me their

Lions who still had hopes to win out an capture a wildcard spot only to be beaten bye over 500 teams the rest of the year!

All in all each playoff team has a soft an strong spot like us

Vikings great RB in AP, but lacks good QB (honestly i see the Vikings coming to the dome because they remind me of the Seahawks team in 2008 who beat the SB favorite Saints in a game were no one picked them to win)

Seahawks great defense, but they do only have half way their WR who can be iiffy at times

49ers outstanding defense, but the QB situation will hurt them in the long run

Packers great pass rush an passing offense, but have no running game

Falcons great passing offense, but no running coming out of Michael Turner or anyone except Quiz in the backfield for Atl

Redksins explosive offense, but has only a decent defense

GO FALCONS RISE UP!!!!!!!!

if you put as much effort into rationalizing the Falcons' losses as you have explaining the losses of these teams, you'll feel a lot better about the divisional round. i promise.

Your topics

1) Is very true but if you look at the playing styles of these teams they are about equal like...

Seahawks=Buccaneers

Packers=Saints

Redskins=Panthers

see these teams also have a great defenses also.An that might cause a problem for us because all of our losses came from a half crap defense.

2)Well this is true but I would like to point out that the Redskins were in the rain against us an with RGIII in a dome that will only make it better an really the Broncos were behind the Chargers at that point an no one thought that they were gonna be #1 after their first 4 weeks of the season

3)Rodgers an Kapernick seem to match up about the same as the 2 QBs you brought up also considering that Kapernick has a decent running game with him an Rodgers can make the worst of recievers look like superstars!

4)Well again the Redskins were in the rain an we also took out RGIII in that game also thinking that the backup rookie Kirk Cousins almost beat us, and also have you seen the road losses that seattle had?

Seattle lost to...

Cardinals who almost beat us in the DOME

49ers who have a bye with us

Rams who beat the 49ers an also tied with them in one game

Dolphins well you got me their

Lions who still had hopes to win out an capture a wildcard spot only to be beaten bye over 500 teams the rest of the year!

All in all each playoff team has a soft an strong spot like us

Vikings great RB in AP, but lacks good QB (honestly i see the Vikings coming to the dome because they remind me of the Seahawks team in 2008 who beat the SB favorite Saints in a game were no one picked them to win)

Seahawks great defense, but they do only have half way their WR who can be iiffy at times

49ers outstanding defense, but the QB situation will hurt them in the long run

Packers great pass rush an passing offense, but have no running game

Falcons great passing offense, but no running coming out of Michael Turner or anyone except Quiz in the backfield for Atl

Redksins explosive offense, but has only a decent defense

GO FALCONS RISE UP!!!!!!!!