In The Last Six Years, The Super Bowl Winners Have

In the last six years, the Super Bowl winners have been sixth, first, second, fifth, third, sixth and fourth seeds. Courtesy of Las Vegas oddsmakers, here are the latest Super Bowl odds:

1. Broncos 11/4

2. Patriots 4/1

3. 49ers 6/1

4. Falcons 7/1

5. Packers 8/1

6. Seahawks 11/1

7. Texans 15/1

8. Redskins 18/1

9. Ravens 22/1

10. Vikings 40/1

11. Bengals 45/1

12. Colts 45/1

Hmmm?

2003: Number 1 seed won the SB. Pats(14-2)

2006: Bears lost the SB with number 1 seed(13-3)

2009:Saints won the SB as Number 1 seed. Colts reached SB as number 1 seed.

Every three years NFC number 1 seed is in the SB for past 6 years. The rest of the years in 2007,2008,2010 and 2011 the number 1 seed in NFC was one and done.

Hopefully Falcons continue the trend of Number 1 seed in SB and win it.

2003: Number 1 seed won the SB. Pats(14-2)

2006: Bears lost the SB with number 1 seed(13-3)

2009:Saints won the SB as Number 1 seed. Colts reached SB as number 1 seed.

Every three years NFC number 1 seed is in the SB for past 6 years. The rest of the years in 2007,2008,2010 and 2011 the number 1 seed in NFC was one and done.

Hopefully Falcons continue the trend of Number 1 seed in SB and win it.

2003 and 2006 SB won by #1 seed in AFC

2009 and hopefully 2012 SB won by #1 seed in NFC...

you are so sad, it's comical. It really is. I for one am glad you post here because you make me feel much better about the things I have going on in my life. Because you clearly have none. Thanks, guy!

Too true. Dude doesn't realize he is hating on our team, yet he is always on our MB. Must be one lonely guy.

There have been 22 Super Bowls (44 Super Bowl teams) since they expanded it to 12 games, where the 2 top seeds get the bye week.

33 of the 44 teams in the Super Bowl were #1 or #2 seeds in their respective conferences. That's 75%

11 of the 44 teams in the Super Bowl were in the Wild Card weekend games. That's 25%

At least 1 bye team has made the Super Bowl in EVERY season since the bye was adopted as a part of the postseason.

At least 1 1st seed team has made the Super Bowl 82% of the time. (18 of 22)

Both teams in the Super Bowl having a bye week that year has occurred 50% of the time.

In the last six years, the Super Bowl winners have been sixth, first, second, fifth, third, sixth and fourth seeds. Courtesy of Las Vegas oddsmakers, here are the latest Super Bowl odds:

1. Broncos 11/4

2. Patriots 4/1

3. 49ers 6/1

4. Falcons 7/1

5. Packers 8/1

6. Seahawks 11/1

7. Texans 15/1

8. Redskins 18/1

9. Ravens 22/1

10. Vikings 40/1

11. Bengals 45/1

12. Colts 45/1

Hmmm?

for people who want to draw conclusions, you need further analysis. since you posted this season's odds, the analysis would look back at the previous SB winners and identify what their odds were at the start of the playoffs. i.e., just because the 3rd seed from the AFC won the SB in 2006 doesn't mean they had the 3rd best odds in the AFC that season...

Isnt that a shocker!?!?!?! haha. It was actually in response to a post of yours. Im glad some people notice the two timing crap that some spew around here.

I saw both of his comments but I have a rule about spending more than 2 seconds of my life processing anything that guy types so I didn't reconcile the fact that he had contradicted himself in such a ridiculously hilarious manner.