Andy Reid

shannon

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

anyhow he is going to have to build that team just as he built the eagles. as long as he remembers his roots and not his latest actions, then he will make the chiefs a good team.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

It is a good choice by Reid because they have a defense and alot of weapons on offense and the 1st overall pick to get a QB. I fill sorry for Charles though because we all know that Andy does not like running the ball much.

I know what you mean. but he liked it enough to have a star RB. Mccoy is awesome

Guest Negatorris

I wouldn't spend the 1st overall on any of the QBs in this draft. They just aren't worth it. I'd go BPA, and try to trade for Alex Smith after drafting a developmental QB in the later rounds.

I wouldn't spend the 1st overall on any of the QBs in this draft. They just aren't worth it. I'd go BPA, and try to trade for Alex Smith after drafting a developmental QB in the later rounds.

Yea, Alex Smith does sound like a better solution at QB. They could also consider Cousins for like a 2nd or 3rd pick from the Skins if Smith is either traded or is released and signs elsewhere instead.

I would trade down to the middle of the first round and stock pile some picks. Draft Barkley(my preference) but I could see Reid really liking Geno Smith(I'm not high on him) because of how track record with Mcnabb and Vick. The Chiefs have a lot of individual talent on O and D just need a good coach in there. Heck maybe he could turn Cassel around into being just average

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

anyhow he is going to have to build that team just as he built the eagles. as long as he remembers his roots and not his latest actions, then he will make the chiefs a good team.

well looking at how terrible the Chiefs were this year, the only way direction they can move is up.

Guest Negatorris

Yea, Alex Smith does sound like a better solution at QB. They could also consider Cousins for like a 2nd or 3rd pick from the Skins if Smith is either traded or is released and signs elsewhere instead.

I didn't even think about Cousins. If they somehow were able to draft those two, they could probably be in contention quicker than they think if they got a decent DC. Unfortunately, I don't know if WAS wants to trade Cousins just yet. RG3 is great, but he's not durable. Cousins has shown that he could come in and the Skins offense can operate with the same efficiency.

If I was a cheifs fan, I would not want andy Reid. He basically sabotaged his last team. At the end, the whole team basically turned on him. I would rather grab a guy like Lovie smith and get rid of Scott Pioli.

Still surprised that more teams are not looking at Lovie Smith.

If I was a cheifs fan, I would not want andy Reid. He basically sabotaged his last team. At the end, the whole team basically turned on him. I would rather grab a guy like Lovie smith and get rid of Scott Pioli.

I'm sure Lovie is getting plenty of attention. He'll have his pick of available teams, I'm sure.

I know San Diego is pursuing him.

KC is nowhere near as far away as some seem to think. Clearly they need a QB, need to tweak the Oline, but they have a GREAT RB, a #1 WR if they re-sign Bowe, solid skill players at other positions and good young talent on D. It wasn't that long ago that KC with much of the same personnel finished 10-6 and made the playoffs.

I would not draft a QB out of this class though. While I won't say this is a Jamarcus Russell/Brady Quinn type year...it's slim pickings.

There others (not me) who would say he's victum #3

Jim Mora Sr.said Vick was a "coach killer"

victum #1Jim Mora Jr. got fired in atlanta

victum #2 (indirectly) when Petrino seeked off in the middle of the night

victum #3 Reid

Edited by delaigle

Reid had a very good RB in PHI (who wouldn't take McCoy on the Falcons?), but underused him. Reid is great at taking a bad team and making them consistently good. But his stubbornness in forcing his offense to always prioritize the passing game even when he doesn't have that type of QB coughVickcough is his undoing. He also has a long history of bone-headed in-game clock mismanagement. Solid HC. Not elite. Once McNabb passed his prime, Reid's flaws overwhelmed his positives. With a great QB, he can win. But there are plenty of HCs that could be said about.

KC is nowhere near as far away as some seem to think. Clearly they need a QB, need to tweak the Oline, but they have a GREAT RB, a #1 WR if they re-sign Bowe, solid skill players at other positions and good young talent on D. It wasn't that long ago that KC with much of the same personnel finished 10-6 and made the playoffs.

I would not draft a QB out of this class though. While I won't say this is a Jamarcus Russell/Brady Quinn type year...it's slim pickings.