Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest fibonacci

113131 (Last Week Game) Is Now 120133 Or 120201315

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

well it looks like this number did have meaning we are the chosen one.

hey where is all these that said I and a few others who know how to do this are satanic? wonder if they ever asked their pastor?

ok so herer is something

falcon is 120 value.

well we play on 1/20.

also Falcon is the eye of horus....and I do not need to write a million pages on that, nor what it ways of being tied into 133.

guys I think we have a win coming sunday easily

so our game is January 13th, 2013 at 1:00 PM. so that comes out to 113131

I know some people here in the begging were wondering about people who were superstitious. And I was wondering what y'all think?

I'm not going to go full blown secretive bible codes. but 113-131 is additive prime numbers and secrets in the form of gematria.

for being serious. the importance of it is because of Reiki which equals 113. the number 131 in simple form is "the chosen one" and in Jewish format it is words that cannot be even translated to English.

for the fun side of it, that is not an importance for it to being sacred.

in simple Gematria it can transalate to "this is it" or "Apocalypse"

in Jewish Gematria it can range of many forms as well. "Gate"

so our game is January 13th, 2013 at 1:00 PM. so that comes out to 113131

I know some people here in the begging were wondering about people who were superstitious. And I was wondering what y'all think?

I'm not going to go full blown secretive bible codes. but 113-131 is additive prime numbers and secrets in the form of gematria.

for being serious. the importance of it is because of Reiki which equals 113. the number 131 in simple form is "the chosen one" and in Jewish format it is words that cannot be even translated to English.

for the fun side of it, that is not an importance for it to being sacred.

in simple Gematria it can transalate to "this is it" or "Apocalypse"

in Jewish Gematria it can range of many forms as well. "Gate"

Very cool!

1 PM is also 1300 hours.

1300 + 698 = 1998. The last year the Falcons made the Superbowl.

Hours has the same number of letters as Smith (and coach).

A 1 laid horizontally looks like a _, also known as an "underscore". Meaning to take the under if betting on the game.

**** boggles the mind.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

1 PM is also 1300 hours.

A 1 laid horizontally looks like a _, also known as an "underscore". Meaning to take the under if betting on the game.

**** boggles the mind.

wow now that is some cool stuff.

+1

1 PM is also 1300 hours.

**** boggles the mind.

Where did you get 698 from?

Many people believe the number 13 is unlucky. Many others think it's a lucky number. I'm with the lucky group.

Even more importantly, I'm with the EVEN Falcon year group.

I've been following the Falcons since 1966. Fan since the EVEN year 1970. Our best seasons came in EVEN years.

78, 80, 82, 98, 02, 04, 08, 10 and 12. All playoff years. Two NCCG seasons and EVEN a Super Bowl.

The odd years pale in comparison. 91? 95? 11? Please.

You gotta have a little bit of luck to win a Bowl. We already got a helmet catch this year. I believe we can get some rest with a good game plan, some execution and a little bit of EVEN year luck.

Where did you get 698 from?

It's 2 fewer than 700 - Matt Ryan's number.

Why 700 you ask?

Spread them apart. 7 = Michael Vick. 0 and 0 signifies the number of Superbowls he's won with each team he's played for.

Many people believe the number 13 is unlucky. Many others think it's a lucky number. I'm with the lucky group.

Even more importantly, I'm with the EVEN Falcon year group.

I've been following the Falcons since 1966. Fan since the EVEN year 1970. Our best seasons came in EVEN years.

78, 80, 82, 98, 02, 04, 08, 10 and 12. All playoff years. Two NCCG seasons and EVEN a Super Bowl.

The odd years pale in comparison. 91? 95? 11? Please.

You gotta have a little bit of luck to win a Bowl. We already got a helmet catch this year. I believe we can get some rest with a good game plan, some execution and a little bit of EVEN year luck.

Trust me has 7 letters.

FalconFanSince1970 has 18 digits, so that can stay, but you'll need to come up with a new slogan. I think we'd all be fine with that....lol.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

I will be 31 on Jan. 13th so It will be a good day for 2 reasons.

well happy early B-day. may you get your wish.

you better wish for a falcons Superbowl win. or else. LOL

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

tumblr_mdjep48LvE1qgleipo1_500.jpg

well actually.......................................a Magus forms from knowing Gematria and many other things.

but I am no wizard or perform or practice etc etc etc. I'll pull out my my glock 26 if anyone tries to harm before I would ever even think of a wand. just sayin

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Now we're entering Jim Carey and the number 23 category

LOL that movie was a stretch. it had a point, but went way way way to far.

on one random note Lucifer is 444 in English Gematria.....and so is Jesus. Just saying. LOL some take it even further and say "Jesus is the Lock = Lucifer is the key" which is 1056 = 1056 for the saying.