Erick Erickson On Wsb Dogging Falcons And New Stadium...

Capitalist

I understand talk radio hosts have the job of trying to create conflict...

I also understand that some don't support the new stadium...

But telling half the story and ignoring key facts makes you look like an idiot...

Gonna miss Boortz... Always enjoyed his intelligent analysis...

Erick Erickson is a lunatic. I know him from living in Macon. His opinion is meaningless. He's a wingnut. How he got national prominence as a pundit is beyond me. He's the epitome of everything wrong in America.

I have issues with how Stadiums are funded, but if he's against it, it certainly makes me more for it.

But telling half the story and ignoring key facts makes you look like an idiot...

isn t that how rush limbaugh made a living?

Neil Boortz? Intelligent analysis?

I must have missed that show. He seemed like a shock jock to me.

Neil Boortz? Intelligent analysis?

I must have missed that show. He seemed like a shock jock to me.

Neil had a libertarian base to his reasoning which always made sense to me (except his war rants), this Erick guy is just a war mongering neocon.

Neil had a libertarian base to his reasoning which always made sense to me (except his war rants), this Erick guy is just a war mongering neocon.

Their were times when I agreed with Neil. His views on individual rights made sense to me. He felt that if whatever you doesn't harm another person then it should be legal. I could understand that line of thinking.

His views on redistribution of wealth I disagree with. His race baiting I disagree with.

whats wrong with Al Jazeera? blink.png

I hope your not serious but if you are they hate Americans thats whats wrong. Also Mr I hate big oil Al Gore sells his cable network and pockets a 100mil of huge oil money, thats what funds Al Jezeera. This might be the "other side" you never hear about.

Yes and your State run main PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL media as well, maybe we'll get both sides from

Al Gores cable channel he just sold to Al Jazeera.

Lefties never miis a chance to take a shot even in a fuggin football forum

I didn't realize that you have to be a leftish to disagree with Limbaugh. I thought you just have to be reasonable.

I didn't realize that you have to be a leftish to disagree with Limbaugh. I thought you just have to be reasonable.

I really dont care that much for Rush but I care less for Chris Mathews. There are way too many idiots either running the country or reporting about it and that is what is going to make

North America the next Greece, we are already almost there....wont be long

What key facts did Erick miss?

I really dont care that much for Rush but I care less for Chris Mathews. There are way too many idiots either running the country or reporting about it and that is what is going to make

No idea who Chris Mathews is, but I assume he's on the left side? Anyway, I can't listen to talk radio that is political. They are such a downer. Life is too short to fill your head and heart with gloom and doom. As for the state of the country, while I agree that it doesn't look good, we American voters only have ourselves to blame. We allow lobbyist and interest groups to wield too much influence, and when we get our chance to make a different we just vote the same people that listen to these groups right back into office. Can't blame anyone else for our problem when we keep doing that.

I hope your not serious but if you are they hate Americans thats whats wrong. Also Mr I hate big oil Al Gore sells his cable network and pockets a 100mil of huge oil money, thats what funds Al Jezeera. This might be the "other side" you never hear about.

And you think that because of the name right? Because you're about as wrong as they come.

And you think that because of the name right? Because you're about as wrong as they come.

Has nothing to do with the name, they are funded by BIG OIL in the middle east. FACT.

Al Gore is a hypocrite of the first degree. Also FACT, 100 millionoil dollars

So we can disagree on that.

WHAT???blink.png Since when did Al Jazeera start hating Americans? I REALLY need to know this.

Has nothing to do with the name, they are funded by BIG OIL in the middle east. FACT.

O RLY?

Did you know who Fox News is co-owned by?

People need to chill. Money owns all the media. Al Jazeera is actually not a bad news source, Not perfect, but has way more integrity than Fox ever dreamed of having.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/23/stewart-fox-prince-alwaleed_n_692234.html

They are funded by BIG OIL? OK, so anything in the Mideast that is state-run is inherently corrupt because it is run by BIG OIL? How about, instead, we look at its journalistic reputation? Al Jazeera has been lauded for its integrity and democratic procedures, receiving respect and compliments from very reputable sources.

No, we're not. You're paranoid.