The Second Season

Falcon Fantom

There has been a lot of fodder regarding who the team will play, how the team will perform, will the coaches be sharp with their game planning. I believe that they understand the severity of the situation. Smitty has referred to the playoffs as the second season and I think that all of the Falcon's regular season accomplishments do not mean squat to he and the team. They all are aware of what the media has said about them and they have stated that this is a form of motivation. I think in no way, shape, or form, that they will enter into the playoff games lax and uninterested. They will be primed two sundays from now. I foresee a maximum effort by everyone on the team and some surprises regarding personell and play calling (Think Giants, Broncos, and Lions games.) Okay, that is all. biggrin.png

I think we, as fans, should be unbelievably excited about the way that this playoffs sets up for the Falcons. Chances are very good that we will be welcoming a rookie QB in our first game, and we dodge either the Packers or the 49ers. We're primed for a Super Bowl run and I for one am going to be absolutely crushed if we don't make it to the NFC championship at the very least.