If The Seahawks Win In D C, Where Will They Practice Next Week?

Will they fly across the country twice or stay someplace in the eastern time zone?

I know the '49'ers have stayed in Ohio a couple of times when they have had consecutive east coast games (and had success.) Does anyone know if the Seahawks have made similar arrangements?

This season, they played in Miami and Chicago on consecutive weeks (lost first, won 2nd) but I don't know where they stayed, and Chicago is "only" about 2,000 miles from Seattle (Atlanta is 2,600)

Seems like the expense is worth avoiding 10 hours of travel before a playoff game . . .

They will probably stay some where in the south. I highly doubt if they will go back, but either ways its tough to be away from home and break the routine.

I think isolation with the team would be an advantage. I remember when Kroy Bierman was out digging teamates' cars out of ditches during the week before the Packer playoff game. Focus is good. Distractions are bad . . . usually.

Edited by holymoses

I think isolation with the team would be an advantage. I remember when Kroy Bierman was out digging teamates' cars out of ditches during the week before the Packer playoff game. Focus is good. Distractions are bad . . . usually.

The players and coaches are creatures of habit. The Falcons players stayed in the dorms during that week in flowery branch, they were isolated but its hard to focus. Either ways SEA winning two games will be tough because of the travel or staying away from routine.

Yep flying back on Friday. The SEA Beat writer tweeted that info.

Thanks. That's crazy. I will be shocked if the Falcons don't win. Two weeks ago, they played in Buffalo. Last week in Seattle. Today in DC. Back to Seattle. Then here. That's like 15,000 miles, 25 hours of flight time in three weeks. Has GOT to take a toll.

They beat a one legged QB today

Edited by holymoses

Guest Negatorris

I saw a tweet where it said they're going back to SEA. Then the Hawks will practice on Tued, Wed, and Thursday. They will travel to ATL on Friday. This works greatly in our favor.

I saw a tweet where it said they're going back to SEA. Then the Hawks will practice on Tued, Wed, and Thursday. They will travel to ATL on Friday. This works greatly in our favor.

And if we lose then we got major issues. esp after being off and rested

Thanks. That's crazy. I will be shocked if the Falcons don't win. Two weeks ago, they played in Buffalo. Last week in Seattle. Today in DC. Back to Seattle. Then here. That's like 15,000 miles, 25 hours of flight time in three weeks. Has GOT to take a toll.

They beat a one legged QB today

Yup to all of that - best news of the day is they are going back to Seattle

Will they fly across the country twice or stay someplace in the eastern time zone?

I know the '49'ers have stayed in Ohio a couple of times when they have had consecutive east coast games (and had success.) Does anyone know if the Seahawks have made similar arrangements?

This season, they played in Miami and Chicago on consecutive weeks (lost first, won 2nd) but I don't know where they stayed, and Chicago is "only" about 2,000 miles from Seattle (Atlanta is 2,600)

Seems like the expense is worth avoiding 10 hours of travel before a playoff game . . .

New Orleans or Carolina if they are smart. Either one of those team's coaching staffs would love to give Seattle as much help as possible.

Both, coaching staff and other teams facility as its hard to monitor. They can always use a college teams facility or other stadium.

I'm shocked they are not doing what The Niners did earlier in the season. There are several options within an hour or so of Atlanta. I was actually pulling for the Skins because I was concerned that the Seahawks would be hyper focused and united after spending the week together at some collegiate facility in the southeast.