Can't Wait To Find Out Who We Play!

falcon124

I don't think so. RG3 is a little better than Wilson, but I give the D and RB edge to the Hawks. Wars/TEs are to close to pick. I wouldn't mind the Skins winning though they would be easier than the Hawks.

Biggest thing is SEA is not good on the road. The only big win they had on the road is against CHI. The BUF game was in a neutral site and Jets put 48 on BUF. It would be an interesting game as its played in the Skins stadium.

Edited by falcons007

Guys, I truly believe that this team can beat anyone, but I really hope they play the Skins or Vikings. Seattle actually has a strong D and could give the Offense serious trouble, with a run game that could beat the D. If Seattle stops the offense for two drives and score, the game is practically over. So here's cheering for the Skins and Vikings!

Edited by EightyEight

Biggest thing is SEA is not good on the road. The only big win they had on the road is against CHI. The BUF game was in a neutral site and Jets put 48 on BUF. It would be an interesting game as its played in the Skins stadium.

Not being good on the road is a myth. 3-5 isn't bad. There is a saying win your home games and split your road games and you will get in the playoffs. Are they better at home? Sure they went what 8-0 and have a great crowd. Also Skins were 3-6 and won 7 in a row. Not as good as their record. A lot of close wins and fluky games.

Not being good on the road is a myth. 3-5 isn't bad. There is a saying win your home games and split your road games and you will get in the playoffs. Are they better at home? Sure they went what 8-0 and have a great crowd. Also Skins were 3-6 and won 7 in a row. Not as good as their record. A lot of close wins and fluky games.

2-5 on the road and the other win was at neutral site. Not downplaying but I wouldn't be surprised if SEA loses as they struggled on the road with out the 12th man. The win on the road other than bears was in CAR which they won because CAM threw the ball in the dirt, he had a Wide open receiver 4 yards down the field for a TD. SEA won close game in CAR and CHI in OT but lost to pretty bad opponents in the road.

Edited by falcons007

I think we can beat them all but i do not think the Vikes can win in Green Bay. I also think that RG3 will not be 100%.That knee brace looks huge! The Seahawks defense is punishing and if he runs too much.......SMH. I say we will play Seattle.

I think you're probably right, which is a bit worrisome. They're about as close to a perfect matchup to beat Atlanta as there is.

2-5 on the road and the other win was at neutral site. Not downplaying but I wouldn't be surprised if SEA loses as they struggled on the road with out the 12th man. The win on the road other than bears was in CAR which they won because CAM threw the ball in the dirt when he had a Wide open receiver 4 yards down the field for a TD. SEA won close game in CAR but lost to pretty bad opponents in the road.

Yeah Hawks aren't great. I think they are better than the Skins, but either team could easily struggle and it wouldn't surprise me.