3. Christine Michael RB Texas A&M

4. Devonte Holloman LB South Carolina

4c. Gavin Escobar TE San Diego State

5. Joe Vellano DT/DE Maryland

6. Johnny Adams CB Michigan State

7. Onterio McCalebb RB/KR Auburn

No RG?

No RG?

I want a big mauling RG as much as anyone else does. I just feel like because we spent a 3rd rounder on Holmes last year, we should hopefully be able to get something out of him next year. We could put Holmes at RT and slide Clabo in to RG. We stand to save the most money next year by cutting Dunta Robinson, so we can replace him with our first round draft pick. Use Some of that money to keep Baker and others. We also have Reynolds who was looking decent at RG even though i dont really like him. We could also address RG in free agency.

I like Michael but he can be had later than the 3rd round. He's had injuries and got his spot taken this year. We could use that pick on a slot WR or DL.

There is no way Michael is still available at our 4th round pick. He didn't really have his spot taken, he had some disciplinary issues. Michael is a talented runner, but not a likely pick for the falcons based on his character.

I'll be honest... I hate it. All of it

LOL. appreciate the honesty. care to explain why. I don't really care for the Michael pick too much myself. It was just a little quick mock though. Do you not like it because you dont know who some of the guys are? I think you would probably like my first mock a little better being that it fits the "mold".

Edited by Negatron

you like this one better right?

1. Ezekiel Anash DE BYU

2. Travis Frederick OG/C Wisconsin(if he declares)

3. Mike Gillislee RB Florida

4. Levine Toilolo TE Stanford(if he declares)

4c. Zaviar Gooden, OLB, Missouri

5. Zac Stacey RB Vanderbilt

6. Brandon Williams DT Missouri Southern

7. Dustin Harris CB Texas A&M

My god, I would have a heart attack if our draft went like that. Absolutely the best mock I have seen yet. TD get this done