Trouble

Pickem  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Seattle over 46
    • Seattle under 46
    • Skins over 46
    • Skins under 46

Funny how every one that voted Redskins, is a Falcons fan. I wonder who they want to win? After watching the shithawks for the last 6 weeks I can completely understand why they wouldn't want to play them!

Welcome back JB and I hope 2013 is a great year for you!

I'm on record on this Board as saying that the Seattle matchup is the one I'd least like to see vs Atlanta, but I picked Wash for 2 reasons: HFA and sometimes when everyone jumps on a team's bandwagon then they come to a halt - I gotta feeling that's going to happen tomorrow.

But Seattle is the real deal win or lose!

Funny how every one that voted Redskins, is a Falcons fan. I wonder who they want to win? After watching the shithawks for the last 6 weeks I can completely understand why they wouldn't want to play them!

Seattle is 3-5 on the road and are susceptible to the inside run. I think the Skins defense will limit the hawks and orris will pound the rock up the gut for 60 minutes.

Not everything has to be about the Falcons JB.

they're terrible on the road.. they're like us from '10 great at home mediocre on the road.

good luck doc, only rc poster who comes here to talk football

Well, after week 4 we lost half of the posters on here to convenient emergencies.

It's hard to have football discussions when the remaining group constantly replies 'One and Done' 'Five draft picks' and '2 points' whenever you bring up the Falcons.

Edited by dirtydealin5858

would rather play seattle then washington.... seattle is garbage on the road, lost to the dolphins, rams, cardinals, and lions..... also lost to the 49ers but i wont hold that against them.

would rather play seattle then washington.... seattle is garbage on the road, lost to the dolphins, rams, cardinals, and lions..... also lost to the 49ers but i wont hold that against them.

I DON'T CARE WHICH TEAM WE PLAY ..... WASHINGTON OR SEATTLE,

THEY'RE ALL THE SAME TO US. WHO EVER WE PLAY, THEY ARE IN

OUR WAY .... AND WE INTEND TO MOVE THEM. IF WE INTEND TO BE

CHAMPIONS ...... WE DON'T CARE WHO WE PLAY.biggrin.png