Rb Position Just Got More Interesting. Le'veon Is Coming Out

isproab

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still like Bernard the best. Followed by Lacy as the 1b. I still like Ellington a lot and I think the juniors kind of overshadow Ellington some. Which is good for the Falcons. Gillislee is high on my list too. I'm a fan of Ball, but he does have a ton of miles on him. Would not pass on him in the 3rd if we don't pick up a back in the earlier rounds.

Not a huge fan of Bell, but think he will be serviceable. Was really looking forward to seeing Gillislee last night but he was hardly in the game which sucks because I wanted to see if he could carry the load. Figured they would have a chance to run the entire game but that did not turn out to be the case.

Not a huge fan of Bell, but think he will be serviceable. Was really looking forward to seeing Gillislee last night but he was hardly in the game which sucks because I wanted to see if he could carry the load. Figured they would have a chance to run the entire game but that did not turn out to be the case.

He can carry the load. He had a 34 carry game against LSU and a 24 carry game against FSU.

He reminds me of him as well. If Bell was slightly faster, and had a good burst to the LOS, I would like him more, but he just doesn't have that kind of speed and his 2nd gear is non existent. I used to love this kid but he needs to work on that aspect, and you can't really teach speed.

If we could get Ansah, Gillislee, and Geathers, this'd be the best draft we'd had in the last several years. No doubt about it. Probably a pipe dream though.

Actually I don't think it is far fetched. The only problem is that I believe Ansah will be a first rounder, and both Gillislee and Geathers are thirds, as of now. So we would need to figure out a way to draft Ansah while also compiling a few 3rds or 2nds. Plus we would need an OG or I would say lets reach for Gillislee in the 2nd. Jesse Williams is also a good 2nd round option if he lasts that long.

Knile Davis is a Jr, so I doubt he declares, but if he does I would take a late round pick with him. Maybe a 6th or so.

I love Michael Dyer from a strictly talent stand point, but the guy wouldn't pass our filter IMO.

I think Silas Redd could be a great player some day, I liked him at Penn State as well, but he is a Jr. as well so he has to declare

Knile Davis is a Jr, so I doubt he declares, but if he does I would take a late round pick with him. Maybe a 6th or so.

I love Michael Dyer from a strictly talent stand point, but the guy wouldn't pass our filter IMO.

I think Silas Redd could be a great player some day, I liked him at Penn State as well, but he is a Jr. as well so he has to declare

Knile has declared.