Luke Kuechly. Defensive Rookie Of The Month. Per Nfl

Big Bubba

really, best ever? you guys are a little quick to jump on the best ever bus

He did say "possible"if he continues his career path. We had a lot of good defenders over the years. Kevin Green, Pep, Mills, Beason and Morgan but this kid is already top 5 in his position so early in his career. So I see his point.

I'm friggin' ecstatic about this dude. I seriously think most people just think he's just some overrated tackler or something due to his high tackle numbers, but you really have to watch the guy and you can tell he's something special.

Edited by PantherBlack

Luke Kuechly Defensive Rookie of the Year...Per Dirtydealin

I think it'd be a **** shame if he didn't get it. Those people who like to spout that his tackles are inflated need to stop and realize that he's 15 tackles above the #2 guy with like 100 fewer snaps. If he began the season starting at MLB I don't think it'd even be a question who the DROY should be.

Oh yeah, and Patrick Willis rookie record would've been smashed.

OROY and DROY will probably be Luck and Wagner.

Wagner stats,,, 140 total tackles, 2 sacks, 3 int, 4 pdef.

Kuechly... 164 tackles 1 sack, 2 int, 8 pdef.

Having seen both play several games, and believing Kuechly is the better MLB, I've no problem with Wagner getting DROY. Wagner is dang good.

Luck will get OROY because he has been the most hyped up qb of the last 3 years. Even though I believe RG3 and Wilson are better and deserve it more..