I'm Begging And Pleading........

babybanks80

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

lol at having 74 of them.

I've been going for four years now as a STH.....and I have no idea how many I have.

I would love to see something new.I'm not upset with it, but I do see it getting over used.

thundersticks would be awesome....but make sure it is only given to falcon fans

I love the flags. I have quite a few now - and I take 2 to every game.

I love the way it looks when we are all waving those flags.

I think it would be cool to have a "special" playoff flag, though!

Already did Tandy, remember 2010 against the Packers? Those flags were nice looking when all 65,000 fans waving it, but throughout the game it slowly stopped....I remember the 2005 Playoffs against the Rams, those towels were great looking....

Already did Tandy, remember 2010 against the Packers? Those flags were nice looking when all 65,000 fans waving it, but throughout the game it slowly stopped....I remember the 2005 Playoffs against the Rams, those towels were great looking....

Yeah, I'm lucky I still have that flag sad.png

I threw it on the ground when we left the game. My hubby picked it up. Must have blocked it from my memory ph34r.png

And oh yeah - those towels were amazing.

We did get towels this year too.

Yeah, I'm lucky I still have that flag sad.png

I threw it on the ground when we left the game. My hubby picked it up. Must have blocked it from my memory ph34r.png

And oh yeah - those towels were amazing.

We did get towels this year too.

We had towels the opening game rematch with Minny after the SuperBowl year. Looked amazing when the team came out to all those towels.

I like the Rise Up flags as well. We need SOMETHING tho.

Frankly, after the Green Bay and New York performances by our players in each of the last two playoffs games, rather than "Rise Up" I would like the Rally Flags to be...

Show Up!

And this is intended to be strictly but targeted motivation to overcome a previous tendency, not condescending.

On a positive note...I don't see a Nolan coached team not "showing up!"

Born and raised in Atl in the 1950's and attended the very first Falcon and Braves games when each team began playing here. I have seen and experienced the city getting it's first World Series, and now, bout dam* time to receive the Lombardi. Fans, we are overdue!

I would like to see this city explode with anticipation, with a fever so hot that the devil himself would root for the birds...Our city is primed, our fans are ready to explode with a force of support that has never been seen in Atlanta before. A case in point, just remember the last Braves game at Turner Field....remember the anger , the emotions, the fan involvement? The only reason I mentin this is to illustrate the mood of this town, the explosiveness that is pending as we move toward the Falcons appearance in the Super Bowl.

We need energy, we need nastyness, we ned conyempt for all that stands in our way,we need LOUD, and we need FanSwag! Thunderstix is what is called for, and must be matched with

Falcon Fever so hot, so bold, so nasty, that in the end, we will pull a Sherman and torch our own city...figuretively of course.

Friends the time is now, let us not sit contemplatively by and miss the moment....We are Atlanta, and we will take the trophy and no friggen one will ne able to stop the birds this freaking year!

Sorry for the rant...my first post and in my mid fifties.....I don't have another 47 years to wait. I envisioned this time when I was 11 years old, at Atlanta Fulton County Stadium.

Guest Negatorris

I think the fans should definitely get something to show support in the playoff game. We have to effect the other team more than the Falcons themselves do. It's sure to rattle them, especially if we're playing a rookie.

Born and raised in Atl in the 1950's and attended the very first Falcon and Braves games when each team began playing here. I have seen and experienced the city getting it's first World Series, and now, bout dam* time to receive the Lombardi. Fans, we are overdue!

I would like to see this city explode with anticipation, with a fever so hot that the devil himself would root for the birds...Our city is primed, our fans are ready to explode with a force of support that has never been seen in Atlanta before. A case in point, just remember the last Braves game at Turner Field....remember the anger , the emotions, the fan involvement? The only reason I mentin this is to illustrate the mood of this town, the explosiveness that is pending as we move toward the Falcons appearance in the Super Bowl.

We need energy, we need nastyness, we ned conyempt for all that stands in our way,we need LOUD, and we need FanSwag! Thunderstix is what is called for, and must be matched with

Falcon Fever so hot, so bold, so nasty, that in the end, we will pull a Sherman and torch our own city...figuretively of course.

Friends the time is now, let us not sit contemplatively by and miss the moment....We are Atlanta, and we will take the trophy and no friggen one will ne able to stop the birds this freaking year!

Sorry for the rant...my first post and in my mid fifties.....I don't have another 47 years to wait. I envisioned this time when I was 11 years old, at Atlanta Fulton County Stadium.

Good for you!

Then I take it you remember all the same described above in the days and hours leading up to the Atlanta/Dallas playoff game in January 1981?